Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mykinkaiser said:
Lucy part was hot tho *insert vigorous eyebrow waggling*
latest

Zuka said:
Just talking about Kelica and Chris IC relationship, and isune asked why Kelica likes his beast forms and not his human form...
Insert funny pictues up there xD
If I may, I would like to input my opinion. From what I've seen, chris is very in love with Kelica. But on the other hand, it seems the Kelica is more fond of his takeovers then anything else.

@Kayzo

You guys are going to die of laughter when @Mykinkaiser and I start Rping in Threads....

Every scene will be hilarious.

Guy flustered around hot girls.

Girls has no modesty (FT grey)

Also my girl is psycopathic happy, unless you call her fat or comment badly on her outfit... so Mitchs be sure to have your character do that and watch the only time she will cry.

Also the couple like to have every day conversations while killing and chopping of limbs.

"Honey I was thinking pasta tonight, what about you?" Scythe swings and a head gets looped off.

Or

Refara dodges a blade slash but it cuts her top straight in two. "Oh?! Baby!!! My shirt fell off again!"

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
You guys are going to die of laughter when @Mykinkaiser and I start Rping in Threads....

Also my girl is psycopathic happy, unless you call her fat or comment badly on her outfit... so Mitchs be sure to have your character do that and watch the only time she will cry.

Also the couple like to have every day conversations while killing and chopping of limbs.

"Honey I was thinking pasta tonight, what about you?" Scythe swings and a head gets looped off.

Or

Refara dodges a blade slash but it cuts her top straight in two. "Oh?! Baby!!! My shirt fell off again!"
Exciting. That'll be cute

Zuka said:
@Kayzo

Or

Don't forget Garrett turning into a raging delinquent when his girlfriend is made to cry

Zuka said:
@Kayzo

Or

Are they already married/dating?

Also since all of our characters have to meet up at the Sun Tower I was thinking that Yuki and your girl could be meeting up for the first time in a few years. My girl joined the guard and yours went off to be a mercenary, so it makes sense. If you had a different idea I'm all ears.

purplepanda288 said:
If I may, I would like to input my opinion. From what I've seen, chris is very in love with Kelica. But on the other hand, it seems the Kelica is more fond of his takeovers then anything else.
It's actually really easily explained, I have once or twice but here goes...

Kelica is atuned to the Forest and Animals. In nature and with wild animals often times it is not a one on one love basis. Most animals group together in flocks, or packs, with One male on top to protect, while everyone underneath shares in caring and loving.

Kelica is draw to whoever is the "Alpha" either in size, presence or magical prowess. The whole BF/GF is kind of confusing for her. She is attracted to Chris, and wants to protect and love him as she does everyone.

So she will probably get caught out cheating through no real fault of her own simply because that's not how nature generally works. (I say generally because there are species who do indeed mate for life, but that urge is less then the overall tone of Apex Predator/Prey.

Kayzo said:
Also since all of our characters have to meet up at the Sun Tower I was thinking that Yuki and your girl could be meeting up for the first time in a few years. My girl joined the guard and yours went off to be a mercenary, so it makes sense. If you had a different idea I'm all ears.
Makes sense. Refara spotting your girl from a distance, massive hug ensues, your girl calls Refara fat, Refara cries, Garrett rages.

Boutiful..

Also they have been dating for 256days, 7 hrs,11 mins. Not that she is pscyotic and counting.

Kayzo said:
They are dating, says on their CS

Zuka said:
It's actually really easily explained, I have once or twice but here goes...
Kelica is atuned to the Forest and Animals. In nature and with wild animals often times it is not a one on one love basis. Most animals group together in flocks, or packs, with One male on top to protect, while everyone underneath shares in caring and loving.

Kelica is draw to whoever is the "Alpha" either in size, presence or magical prowess. The whole BF/GF is kind of confusing for her. She is attracted to Chris, and wants to protect and love him as she does everyone.

So she will probably get caught out cheating through no real fault of her own simply because that's not how nature generally works. (I say generally because there are species who do indeed mate for life, but that urge is less then the overall tone of Apex Predator/Prey.
Wow, thats actually a good reason. Nice

Zuka said:
Makes sense. Refara spotting your girl from a distance, massive hug ensues, your girl calls Refara fat, Refara cries, Garrett rages.
Boutiful..

Also they have been dating for 256days, 7 hrs,11 mins. Not that she is pscyotic and counting.
You'd think that despite being her sister Yuki would know not to call her fat.

purplepanda288 said:
Wow, thats actually a good reason. Nice
I always have very very specific reasons my characters do what they do...

The reason she flipped and had a breakdown when @Isune Chris and @Huor Spinks Lloyd had a stand off and Chris spat in Lloyd's face was because to her it was two Alpha Male's squaring off. Chris saw Lloyd as the guy trying to rub in on his territory.

So her instinct kicked in, fight or flight, and she fled.

Zuka said:
I always have very very specific reasons my characters do what they do...
The reason she flipped and had a breakdown when @Isune Chris and @Huor Spinks Lloyd had a stand off and Chris spat in Lloyd's face was because to her it was two Alpha Male's squaring off. Chris saw Lloyd as the guy trying to rub in on his territory.

So her instinct kicked in, fight or flight, and she fled.
Wow, you got this shit down. Wait where is Kelica, cuz i read that she was at the station.

Kayzo said:
I love how Alicia is now a matchmaker. A determined one too
@Kayzo

Or

Hue

Zuka said:
I meant @Mitchs98 chara if they are already together.
Kayzo said:
Our girls aren't dating yet, but they'll probably meet up on the way.
This

Users who are viewing this thread

Back