Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
As long as you don't use it AT ALL to control time(without my permission) and stick to C class being the scrubbiest of the scrubs, I'll accept them.
I'm not in the business of doing combat anyway @__@ I just love the magic as a plot device because it gives me some freedom to sew mischief and devilment should the story call for it.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh, also. I'd prefer reperation be limited to having to have hand contact to do it.
Added it in to be sure.

But I'll go again. How to weave in the story? Never done a single thread type thing for a group. ; - ;

Last edited by a moderator:
Miller said:
I'm not in the business of doing combat anyway @__@ I just love the magic as a plot device because it gives me some freedom to sew mischief and devilment should the story call for it.
Added it in to be sure.

But I'll go again. How to weave in the story? Never done a single thread type thing for a group. ; - ;
Honestly, just place your character somewhere and run into someone.

Miller said:
Added it in to be sure.

Believe me. I'll have use for your magic ^-^.

And as for joining. Just post and run into peoples.

PeteTSs said:
Anything interesting happen before i had to go afk?
Nothing really, no.

LeSoraAmari said:
Magnolia has been consumed by Abbadon
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh, and btw, I have two classes in which I don't have to take finals, but both classes' finals happen on the days where I only have 2 finals, and the one day I have three is the one day where I don't have any final-less classes.

Mitchs98 said:

Nothing really, no.
Also I hate that I gave the cool holder and law magic to a little boy who depends on others for help

So I polished up Lee's appearance but my phone makes it blurry

I might have found a way to cheat and get a semi good picture.

Wyatt said:
Honestly, just place your character somewhere and run into someone.
But what if there's no one to run into where I place my character? ;-; Is it all liquid time and space and whatnot? Also probs only get to it tomorrow, since I gotta sleep soon.

Mitchs98 said:
The first thing sounds suspicious and intriguing. I'll be dissapoint if you don't tell me more.

As for the second thing. Same as above! ;-;

!;-;

!!!;-;!!!

Miller said:
But what if there's no one to run into where I place my character? ;-; Is it all liquid time and space and whatnot? Also probs only get to it tomorrow, since I gotta sleep soon.
The first thing sounds suspicious and intriguing. I'll be dissapoint if you don't tell me more.

!;-;

!!!;-;!!!
Just throw him in the streets of Magnolia, there is always someone to run into there.

Miller said:

!;-;

!!!;-;!!!
Everyone is in magnolia.

And according to my sources what I had planned for your magic might not be feasible ^-^

Wyatt said:
Just throw him in the streets of Magnolia, there is always someone to run into there.
Mitchs98 said:
Everyone is in magnolia.
Will do tomorrow then.

Mitchs98 said:
And according to my sources what I had planned for your magic might not be feasible ^-^
Colour me intrigued. You can't leave me hanging now. I gotta know, mang. What'cha had planned and why wouldn't it work?

Mitchs98 said:
Everyone is in magnolia.
We could use his magic and bring back dragons! Then one of my characters (Lee since he doesn't have a pet) could have a baby dragon!

Miller said:

!;-;

!!!;-;!!!
@Mitchs98

I just found a character that could help with my arc idea *^*

Miller said:

!;-;

!!!;-;!!!
Tbh me, @Metaphysics are in some random bar if you want to be there for some reason

purplepanda288 said:
I just found a character that could help with my arc idea *^*
It's not the indirect reference that's killing me, but the vagueness. Am I meant? Am I relevant? Did I do something good? Will memes be the end of me?

Kazehana said:
Tbh me, @Metaphysics are in some random bar if you want to be there for some reason
I don't have the time to continue what I could still start off anymore. Imma check back in tomorrow to check if there's anything recent I can toss 'im into then.

Ty for the offer.

Miller said:
It's not the indirect reference that's killing me, but the vagueness. Am I meant? Am I relevant? Did I do something good? Will memes be the end of me?
I don't have the time to continue what I could still start off anymore. Imma check back in tomorrow to check if there's anything recent I can toss 'im into then.

Ty for the offer.
Be ware that by the time you get on tomorrow there will be six more pages of ooc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back