Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
Let me know if I god mode, but I will make valken take some hits from Sera. They are the same rank. Also, feel free to bite him, I'm not above having a cheeky, gritty fight. xD

Sera *chomp*

Valken *What the HELL man!
Lel. Its fine. I expected him to dodge anyway :P

1456931561652.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
Lol its fine. I was just mostly wondering if you and drakerus decided on dice. *shrug*
The dice is mainly to decide whether Lysander succeeds or fails in dodging attacks, and if he fails, how much damage they would do to him.

HuorSpinks said:
The dice is mainly to decide whether Lysander succeeds or fails in dodging attacks, and if he fails, how much damage they would do to him.
But isn't it pointless unless the other person uses it to? :P

Mitchs98 said:
Not really, it's just for my own reference. I rather let the dice rolls decide the battle for my character than my own personal desire to win.

Mitchs98 said:
It's actually a pretty good way of handling your own personal responses. I.E., your opponent throws a punch and you roll a 5 so your post includes you getting hit by the punch and taking damage. Or you could have rolled a 20 and just effortlessly dodge it and immediately counter-attack. Your opponent can just do what they want, it only applies to your own personal responses.

Colt556 said:
It's actually a pretty good way of handling your own personal responses. I.E., your opponent throws a punch and you roll a 5 so your post includes you getting hit by the punch and taking damage. Or you could have rolled a 20 and just effortlessly dodge it and immediately counter-attack. Your opponent can just do what they want, it only applies to your own personal responses.
You explained it way better than I did!

Colt556 said:
That..seems legit. I might actually start doing that, I never thought of doing it O.o

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]I hate work...... Summarry please...

[/QUOTE]
We time skipped to the next day for the competition. Lyra is about to start a magic show if Yuna doesn't show up to fight her. :D

I MEAN, WHO DOESN'T LIKE A GOOD MAGIC SHOW?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
We time skipped to the next day for the competition. Lyra is about to start a magic show if Yuna doesn't show up to fight her. :D
I MEAN, WHO DOESN'T LIKE A GOOD MAGIC SHOW?
I defer you to the first post of the OOV thread ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back