Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
question! Are the barriers using magic to stay up?
Yes. Yes they are. Scribe magic(or whatever the fuck it was called) to be precise. They literally cannot be destroyed, moved, or otherwise escaped out of until a winner is decided by forfeit or KO.

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes they are. Scribe magic(or whatever the fuck it was called) to be precise. They literally cannot be destroyed, moved, or otherwise escaped out of until a winner is decided by forfeit or KO.
Interesting.....thank you for that

Mitchs98 said:
It's letter magic

Mitchs98 said:
Unless Gilad says otherwise :(

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okieee dokiee just let me know when sef is up to have some fun with the other saints :3

[/QUOTE]
Will do ^-^

Rhodus said:
L.png

Making a tournament diagram
The sexy diagram by Rhodus also.

@Mitchs98

Let me know if I god mode, but I will make valken take some hits from Sera. They are the same rank. Also, feel free to bite him, I'm not above having a cheeky, gritty fight. xD

Sera *chomp*

Valken *What the HELL man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back