Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]But you know you want it to~
BITCH I AM NOT DRIVING 30 MILES FOR FUCKING SUSHI

Correction: I am not having my mom drive thirty miles for sushi. I can't drive. Which is probably for the better.

[/QUOTE]
I only have to go a few miles. I live in a town where you can do that. AND THE RESTAURANTS ARE THE FREAKING BEST.

purplepanda288 said:
If trump becomes president my parents said we be moving to England
If Trump gets voted, we're moving to Canada.

purplepanda288 said:
If trump becomes president my parents said we be moving to England
Tell your parents to stop being melodramatic retards. The president has very little control in the US political system so regardless of who wins it doesn't really matter. The senate and congress have complete control after all.

Salt Lord]I see so many people use [URL="https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/93/2f/ca932f5db67f83421e43bafc8d4c5d36.jpg said:
this[/URL] image for their characters and it hurts.
Ikr. I try to be original in my character pic choices :3

Colt556 said:
Tell your parents to stop being melodramatic retards. The president has very little control in the US political system so regardless of who wins it doesn't really matter. The senate and congress have complete control after all.
We were planning on moving anyways. Now that I think about it, they seemed to be joking about the trump thing oh well.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]*Still wondering what's gonna happen to the two and if they're gonna see Gilad and friends while watching the festival* *Conway's too soft to participate* *Poor Conway Gilad's entry test is gonna kick his ass* *But his cunning might at least surprise Gilad*

[/QUOTE]
*Lavender is at her home*

Mitchs98 said:
Ikr. I try to be original in my character pic choices :3
I mostly use genderbent PMMM characters or I'll rip them straight out of the anime, like with Ophelia and Alfie... and a soon to come character. But I haven't created any new characters in forever, so maybe I haven't needed to search for more.

Nobody's ever used my pics before.

purplepanda288 said:
We were planning on moving anyways. Now that I think about it, they seemed to be joking about the trump thing oh well.
Good, too many people say such things and actually mean them.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]*Lavender is at her home*

[/QUOTE]
Well you should probably change that if you want any actual rp rofl.

Drakerus said:
My character choices are me just recalling characters I like the look of in anime I've watched lol.
I can't do that because the only animes I've seen so far are Fairy Tail and PMMM, and the only one I've finished was the latter. I got bored of Fairy Tail. ._.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I can't do that because the only animes I've seen so far are Fairy Tail and PMMM, and the only one I've finished was the latter. I got bored of Fairy Tail. ._.

[/QUOTE]
I just google random pics and use ones I like the best.

Mitchs98 said:
I just google random pics and use ones I like the best.
I generally can't find ones to match my characters. Maybe I should quit being so picky...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I generally can't find ones to match my characters. Maybe I should quit being so picky...

[/QUOTE]
I legitamately found a progression pic to match one of my characters a while back. I now have a kid version I.E 13-16 year old and a older version I.E 20-30 of them. Its awesome. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
I legitamately found a progression pic to match one of my characters a while back. I now have a kid version I.E 13-16 year old and a older version I.E 20-30 of them. Its awesome. Lol.
Lucky! D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Lucky! D:

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes I was. Cause like. It was either that OR start them over cause the RP was a reboot 10 years into the future. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes I was. Cause like. It was either that OR start them over cause the RP was a reboot 10 years into the future. xD .
I wish I had that kind of luck in finding pics. I wouldn't need to resort to PMMM if that were the case.

Colt556 said:
I mostly use gelbooru, sometimes I get pictures from other places though.
\
What's gelbooru?

Mitchs98 said:
You know I tried using Gelbooru. It kept giving me only hentai or ecchi. *shrug*
Plenty of safe pictures, after all both Tanari's and Gilad's pics were taken from there. I also use safebooru but sometimes it has fewer pics, even safe ones. So gelbooru is my go-to.

Edit: Also Mikado's pic in that digimon rp was from gelbooru, as was both my Hell City pics. Gelbooru is a wonderful place.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I wish I had that kind of luck in finding pics. I wouldn't need to resort to PMMM if that were the case.
\

What's gelbooru?

[/QUOTE]
Google it and find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Plenty of safe pictures, after all both Tanari's and Gilad's pics were taken from there. I also use safebooru but sometimes it has fewer pics, even safe ones. So gelbooru is my go-to.
Edit: Also Mikado's pic in that digimon rp was from gelbooru, as was both my Hell City pics. Gelbooru is a wonderful place.

Google it and find out.
But family! D:

Eh, I guess I'll try safebooru. It sounds... safe.

Colt556 said:

Google it and find out.
Eh. I legit tried, but most of them weren't normal pics. *shrug*. Guess I'll try again later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back