Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]PM

[/QUOTE]
You're exactly twelve hours ahead of me. O:

It's 8:38 a.m for me but I haven't been able to sleep yet! Yay!

>curls up under the covers

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]It's only 8:30, I normally wouldn't be this tired.

[/QUOTE]
Oh really? Then I don't feel as bad lol

I thought it was like midnight there for some reason :o

Isn't it sunday there?

Kazehana said:
Oh really? Then I don't feel as bad lol
I thought it was like midnight there for some reason :o

Isn't it sunday there?
Yep! I have to work tomorrow as well so I should sleep soon.

Kyuubey said:
You're exactly twelve hours ahead of me. O:
It's 8:38 a.m for me but I haven't been able to sleep yet! Yay!

>curls up under the covers
You should get some rest!

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Damn, are you an Australian as well?

[/QUOTE]
Nope. I'm from Singapore.

But apparently we have the same timezone haha.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Yep! I have to work tomorrow as well so I should sleep soon.

[/QUOTE]
I should but it's easier said than done, haha. >:

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Yep! I have to work tomorrow as well so I should sleep soon.

[/QUOTE]
Well you should do that lol

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Nope. I'm from Singapore.
But apparently we have the same timezone haha.

[/QUOTE]
Doesn't Singapore have really strict laws?

Kazehana said:
Well you should do that lol
Doesn't Singapore have really strict laws?
Not that I've noticed. I've never gotten into trouble with the law before. And it's quite easy to not get into trouble with the law here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Singapore is quite an expensive place to live.

I live in Perth, which is also an expensive place to live. Why? I'm not sure because there is absolutely nothing here.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Not that I've noticed. I've never gotten into trouble with the law before. And it's quite easy to not get into trouble with the law here.

[/QUOTE]
Lol I totally just realized that it was a third grade rumor xD

Something about bubble gum? Tbh I don't remember but I probably have no idea what I'm talking about

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Apparently Singapore is quite an expensive place to live.
I live in Perth, which is also an expensive place to live. Why? I'm not sure because there is absolutely nothing here.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds exactly like Singapore to be honest. Damn expensive, with absolutely nothing to do but visit shopping malls and eat. That is, if you don't have the funds.

If you do though, there's probably a lot more you can do here but... since I'm a low income worker I don't get to experience any of that haha.

Kazehana said:
Lol I totally just realized that it was a third grade rumor xD
Something about bubble gum? Tbh I don't remember but I probably have no idea what I'm talking about
Bubble and chewing gum are supposedly banned here, but I've never actually seen it getting enforced. I chewed gum all through secondary school.

Though it's impossible to find chewing gum being sold though. We usually end up bringing chewing gum over from Malaysia.

Will have my posts up later today, going to try to get some sleep first! Have a wonderful day/evening to everyone here!

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Bubble and chewing gum are supposedly banned here, but I've never actually seen it getting enforced. I chewed gum all through secondary school.
Though it's impossible to find chewing gum being sold though. We usually end up bringing chewing gum over from Malaysia.

[/QUOTE]
Haha! Tbh someone probs just found it on one of those "fun facts" websites that were cool because we had just started using the interwebs for things

That and you're in the future :o So bizarre

Kazehana said:
Haha! Tbh someone probs just found it on one of those "fun facts" websites that were cool because we had just started using the interwebs for things
That and you're in the future :o So bizarre
Heh, interesting, isn't it? It's like being in a perpetual time warp.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Heh, interesting, isn't it? It's like being in a perpetual time warp.

[/QUOTE]
I have to remind myself in the evenings that it's the next day for you. Like, you guys celebrate new years before we even start getting off our lazy bums to get ready :o

TheHappyPikachu said:
I ALSO LIVE IN PERTH. xD (what if we suddenly find out we know each other?…. Okay, that would be weird. Prob not. Lol~ X3 :3 :D xD )
WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE PERTH THINGS THAT NO ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS

LIKE THE CACTUS

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE PERTH THINGS THAT NO ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS
LIKE THE CACTUS

[/QUOTE]
xD YUS!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE PERTH THINGS THAT NO ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS
LIKE THE CACTUS

[/QUOTE]
Well there's the plant, and we have a bar called the Cactus tbh but I don't think that's what you're talking about :o

Kazehana said:
Well there's the plant, and we have a bar called the Cactus tbh but I don't think that's what you're talking about :o
Let me present to you, the Perth Cactus. A 'modern art' sculpture placed right the fuck in the middle of our city. It's existence is an enigma to literally everyone who encounters it.

Perth-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back