Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Huor Spinks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18115-salt-lord/ said:
@Salt Lord[/URL]
Sorry, I'm at work right now so I'm unable to post. You can still progress the arc if you like, and I'll just have my characters catch up when I get to post.
Well, I think Zuka was waiting on you... Not sure. I'd have to recheck. :v

Huor Spinks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18115-salt-lord/ said:
@Salt Lord[/URL]
Sorry, I'm at work right now so I'm unable to post. You can still progress the arc if you like, and I'll just have my characters catch up when I get to post.
Swiggity swoogity Ferra's coming fo dat booty 0:

I can see Valken inviting over Ryu and Noah and people, and then making Millie dress up in some semi lewd costume (like a bunny outfit) and serve them tbh. @Zuka

1463904161933.jpg

Zuka said:
@Huor Spinks @Isune @Mitchs98
Alight so Mitch skipped to the next day and arc, but he's were it gets tricky.

Chris spat in Lloyd's face.

I dunno about you but that would pretty much sent me into a fit..

So I guess they aren't joining Lamis Scale afterall haha.

I don't really know how to post because I can't just say 'kelica wakes up in Chris's house like nothing happens.'

I think Huor has to do some sort of backwards post with whatever his reaction was.

^-^; Oh dear Chris....
He spat in Lloyd's face? The disrespect. Chris must have suuchhhhh a death wish tbh, you don't go around spitting in mage's faces of higher rank than you, especially a guild master. *Hands on cheeks, mouth is open wide to show horror*

Luckily Lloyd is Lloyd and most likely wouldn't retaliate, but still shit balls :0

LeSoraAmari said:
He spat in Lloyd's face? The disrespect. Chris must have suuchhhhh a death wish tbh, you don't go around spitting in mage's faces of higher rank than you, especially a guild master. *Hands on cheeks, mouth is open wide to show horror*
Luckily Lloyd is Lloyd and most likely wouldn't retaliate, but still shit balls :0
He was in a drunken stupor, and didn't know Lloyd was a mage let alone a Guild Master. He assumed he was hitting on Kelica even though both assured him otherwise.

Whiskey one hell of a drink...

Why I drink Scotch :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
He was in a drunken stupor, and didn't now Lloyd was a mage let alone a GM. He assumed he was hitting on Kelica even though both assured him otherwise.
Whiskey one hell of a drink...

Why I drink Scotch :3
Still though :0

I'm not old enough to drink yet, legally anyway. Lols. :)

Kayzo said:
I can see Valken inviting over Ryu and Noah and people, and then making Millie dress up in some semi lewd costume (like a bunny outfit) and serve them tbh. @Zuka
Rhodus said:
That would be a great way to make Ryu horribly, terribly uncomfortable
Valken would be all for it until she falls over and lands boobs first in someones face. Then punches be flying haha

LeSoraAmari said:
Its 18, but people go by this "Think 21!" Age limit for alcohol, tools, and other shit like that. <<< UK
Originally I had Kelica as 18 drinking an Ale and got some weird looks so I upped her to 21. That and her mentally was just, older.

At the fair over here you can win goldfish, like they actually give them to you in bags like they do in Finding Nemo.

I think it's really inhumane and cruel, but quite cute because it's a goldfish. Even so this thing should be illegal.

Nonetheless we're going to the pet shop to buy a fish bowl and maybe more fishies~

@Wyatt @Jackaboi

Tbh there's not much for me to post atm since anything I can write would be pretty worthless to read. Feel free to do a few more posts with your conversation and whatnot :o

I feel like I should try and get one more post up for Leo, but I'm quite tired right now. I'll see how I feel in about an hour or so after I make some tea.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I feel like I should try and get one more post up for Leo, but I'm quite tired right now. I'll see how I feel in about an hour or so after I make some tea.

[/QUOTE]
Isn't it like really later there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back