Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Well, Noel will be around... *WINKWINKNUDGENUDGETUMBLESOUTTHEFUCKINGWINDOW*

[/QUOTE]
Haha, alright. Has she been introduced yet?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Can we agree on a town that Blue Pegasus is located in? I was going to include it in my post before realising that I actually have no idea.

[/QUOTE]
Meta should just pick a city and say "this is where it is". That's what I did with Sabertooth. Canonly their location is unknown so I just went "fuck it, best guild gets to be in the capitol" and stuck us in Crocus.

Rhodus said:
Haha, alright. Has she been introduced yet?
I'm currently just writing up her introduction post. Should be done soon.

Also on another note, for some reason my music of choice today is City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2. Every day we drift further from God's grace.

Eric doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. Who warns someone not to piss off the boss because the boss' punishments are brutal when the boss is standing right there in front of them? Doesn't seem like a very intelligent thing to do.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]*throws more warm blankets onto the Kyuubey sleep pile*

[/QUOTE]
>wiggles around happily and pokes head out

You're a beautiful soul, I am forever grateful for you! C:

im bored... kinda... not really... maybe Ill go and continue reading the 2nd game of thrones book... that sounds good...

Colt556 said:
Eric doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. Who warns someone not to piss off the boss because the boss' punishments are brutal when the boss is standing right there in front of them? Doesn't seem like a very intelligent thing to do.
I was wondering about that too xD

Kazehana said:
Is there a drinking age limit here?
Ophelia is 13 and drinks. Take that as you will. Personally going with Ireland(or is it scotlands..?) limit of 13, only because Gilad and Mizuki said they'd get arrested for Alicia being behind the bar.

Mitchs98 said:
Ophelia is 13 and drinks. Take that as you will. Personally going with Ireland(or is it scotlands..?) limit of 13, only because Gilad and Mizuki said they'd get arrested for Alicia being behind the bar.
And that's why Ruin calls her little miss jailbait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back