Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Huor Spinks @Isune @Mitchs98

Alight so Mitch skipped to the next day and arc, but he's were it gets tricky.

Chris spat in Lloyd's face.

I dunno about you but that would pretty much sent me into a fit..

So I guess they aren't joining Lamis Scale afterall haha.

I don't really know how to post because I can't just say 'kelica wakes up in Chris's house like nothing happens.'

I think Huor has to do some sort of backwards post with whatever his reaction was.

^-^; Oh dear Chris....

Kazehana said:
@Colt556
Yo is Gilad available? I'm pretty sure he's the only one she knew in Sabertooth
If it's quick. With the festival over he's gonna nab the spy and head back to Crocus. If this arc takes place in magnolia don't expect to see him in it unless something massively contrived happens to keep him there.

Colt556 said:
If it's quick. With the festival over he's gonna nab the spy and head back to Crocus. If this arc takes place in magnolia don't expect to see him in it unless something massively contrived happens to keep him there.
Tbh I would just need him to unload her on another guild member lol

Zuka said:
@Huor Spinks @Isune @Mitchs98
Alight so Mitch skipped to the next day and arc, but he's were it gets tricky.

Chris spat in Lloyd's face.

I dunno about you but that would pretty much sent me into a fit..

So I guess they aren't joining Lamis Scale afterall haha.

I don't really know how to post because I can't just say 'kelica wakes up in Chris's house like nothing happens.'

I think Huor has to do some sort of backwards post with whatever his reaction was.

^-^; Oh dear Chris....
You can always do retroactive posts to catch up to the timeskip. I mean like 90% of my solo posts actually take place in the past.

Kazehana said:
Tbh I would just need him to unload her on another guild member lol
Fair enough, he'd be around the guild hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Something massively contrived is gonna keep him there.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Something massively contrived is gonna keep him there.

[/QUOTE]
You can't have that otherwise he'd just resolve all the issues the arc presents leaving nothing for the other characters. He has to be written out of the drama like a good plot device.

Colt556 said:
You can't have that otherwise he'd just resolve all the issues the arc presents leaving nothing for the other characters. He has to be written out of the drama like a good plot device.
Trust me when I say there's not much even Gilad's gonna be able to do, friend :v

Colt556 said:
You can always do retroactive posts to catch up to the timeskip. I mean like 90% of my solo posts actually take place in the past.
Fair enough, he'd be around the guild hall.
yeah because I really need to see Huor's reaction, I can't possibly write his reaction to write mine.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Trust me when I say there's not much even Gilad's gonna be able to do, friend :v

[/QUOTE]
I sure hope not, if Gilad can't do anything the other mages wouldn't be able to. Unless that is also going to be contrived. Deus ex machina, ahoy!

Colt556 said:
I sure hope not, if Gilad can't do anything the other mages wouldn't be able to. Unless that is also going to be contrived. Deus ex machina, ahoy!
Nearly everything is going to be contrived.

Mitchs98 said:
You're contrived
UR MOM IS CONTRIVED

Oh, and before I post, I have a question. Is everyone introducing their brand new characters in the arc or after the arc?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]UR MOM IS CONTRIVED
Oh, and before I post, I have a question. Is everyone introducing their brand new characters in the arc or after the arc?

[/QUOTE]
During.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]UR MOM IS CONTRIVED

[/QUOTE]
I already introduced Eric so Looks like I'm good to go there

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then mind if I use your giant wall of tags after I'm done making the first post (which doesn't contain anything too plot-moving)?

[/QUOTE]
Go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back