Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jackaboi said:
How long were you waiting to bring her into the IC
I believe since the start of the meeting that recently ended, but I can't remember. The bloody meeting just never ended, and we aren't allowed to introduce characters from the new guilds until arc 3

Kazehana said:
I believe since the start of the meeting that recently ended, but I can't remember. The bloody meeting just never ended, and we aren't allowed to introduce characters from the new guilds until arc 3
Aren't all characters in general waiting for arc 3? :P

Kazehana said:
Yes but we literally cannot rp them until the third arc. Like, not even faffing or character establishment ;-;
Well...

It's almost finished now...

Right..?

images

Rhodus said:
There are more than 6 that are available. There are just 6 that are potentially compatible.
Tanari, Clair, Haruhi, Noel, Arietta, Mimi. Not too sure on Clair or Mimi though. Those two are a bit less compatible than the other four
That's interesting because I also had Ryu down as a potential person Noel would be fond of.

On that note, I wonder how well known Noel would be? I was kind of hoping for her to he a little bit of a celebrity.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]That's interesting because I also had Ryu down as a potential person Noel would be fond of.
On that note, I wonder how well known Noel would be? I was kind of hoping for her to he a little bit of a celebrity.

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

The plot thickens

Kazehana said:
Just like the glaze over my eyes from how tired I am
But in all seriousness, I vaguely remember @Chat Noir and I talking about stuff
It was a few weeks back. We were discussing something about Leonardo and Mimi I believe? Yukiko might have been mentioned as well.

Though tbh the idea of Yukiko being with anyone is quite scary. Based on how she is, you can expect none of her relationships to go smoothly.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]It was a few weeks back. We were discussing something about Leonardo and Mimi I believe? Yukiko might have been mentioned as well.
Though tbh the idea of Yukiko being with anyone is quite scary. Based on how she is, you can expect none of her relationships to go smoothly.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. OHHH yeah. ;)

If only she was more social *bad joke is bad*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back