Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
I'm sure it is. I'm just saying that "Did I just a war" makes zero sense because there's no verb between 'just' and 'a'
That's the joke xD

The same is done in the video

Jackaboi said:
That's the joke xD
The same is done in the video
OH

tumblr_mjt4t7fgNM1rhrzbzo4_250.gif

I'm rereading through all of the CS's, trying to judge which characters are the most compatible with Ryu. Narrowed it down to 6 so far. I have too much free time on my hands

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhodus said:
I'm rereading through all of the CS's, trying to judge which characters are the most compatible with Ryu. Narrowed it down to 6 so far. I have too much free time on my hands
O.o Holy crap yeah you do! D:

I wish I had the time and motivation to do that xD

Rhodus said:
what do you mean?

Rhodus said:
I also cleaned up my computer desk a whole hell of a lot today
*Pretends I didn't spend the day doing literally nothing productive*

Rhodus said:
Compatible in terms of whether or not they could potentially have a relationship
6 seems kind of high tbh. How many are unavailable?

Kazehana said:
*Pretends I didn't spend the day doing literally nothing productive*
6 seems kind of high tbh. How many are unavailable?
There are more than 6 that are available. There are just 6 that are potentially compatible.

Kayzo said:
Who'd you choose?
Tanari, Clair, Haruhi, Noel, Arietta, Mimi. Not too sure on Clair or Mimi though. Those two are a bit less compatible than the other four

Rhodus said:
There are more than 6 that are available. There are just 6 that are potentially compatible.
Tanari, Clair, Haruhi, Noel, Arietta, Mimi. Not too sure on Clair or Mimi though. Those two are a bit less compatible than the other four
Yay, my girl got on

Rhodus said:
Lol really? I mean, I guess I don't know much about Ryu, but okay xD

Rhodus said:
I won't be looking for a relationship for my character, I kinda want him to be the comic relief for now :P

Kayzo said:
Yay, my girl got on
Kazehana said:
Lol really? I mean, I guess I don't know much about Ryu, but okay xD
It's a little complicated to determine whether or not certain characters are compatible with Ryu, because they need to have the right mixture of seriousness and easygoing. Too much of either and it throws a wrench in the works

Rhodus said:
It's a little complicated to determine whether or not certain characters are compatible with Ryu, because they need to have the right mixture of seriousness and easygoing. Too much of either and it throws a wrench in the works
Tbh I literally cannot recall what Mimi's personality is. It's been that long since I made her

Rhodus said:
I think it was flirtatious? I also remember that you used the phrase 'A total Brat'
Ah yes. I believe she is serious when it comes to work, but not off duty in the city. Pretty sure that she was designed to be a nuisance to strangers because she figures that she will never see them again. But she cares about what her coworkers and friends think because they're in it for the long haul. So her amusement in life comes from strangers so as to not accidentally hurt her friends. She often takes on personas and acts out a life that isn't hers in the city, and since there are no consequences when no one can trace you, she gets into some wild situations.

Kazehana said:
Ah yes. I believe she is serious when it comes to work, but not off duty in the city. Pretty sure that she was designed to be a nuisance to strangers because she figures that she will never see them again. But she cares about what her coworkers and friends think because they're in it for the long haul. So her amusement in life comes from strangers so as to not accidentally hurt her friends. She often takes on personas and acts out a life that isn't hers in the city, and since there are no consequences when no one can trace you, she gets into some wild situations.
Why do I feel like Mimi and Eric would argue with each other at every given chance

Jackaboi said:
Why do I feel like Mimi and Eric would argue with each other at every given chance
That moment when I don't know because I'm too lazy to read/try to recall CSs. I would do it if I knew I could remember, but I literally forgot the entire personality of a character I created myself so

Kazehana said:
That moment when I don't know because I'm too lazy to read/try to recall CSs. I would do it if I knew I could remember, but I literally forgot the entire personality of a character I created myself so
How long were you waiting to bring her into the IC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back