Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
After timeskip is fine by me @Mitchs98
Annnddd Kelica is a girl so naturally we blow up alllloott more then guys :P Seriously this could have been avoided if he'd just sent her a letter haha.

Men *rolls eyes*

Oooo are we still gunna drop the Lloyd knew Kelica's mum thing? I think that would be serious character development.

Like her fit triggers the rage and freaking out her Mother had. (Zuka is super tempermental. Kelica on a bad day...) And maybe he notices the green eyes and says something like. "You remind me of this woman who had a wanted poster back when I first got to Fiore... Zuka her name was.."

And Kelica is all like o_o "H...How do you know my mum? Why did she never talk about you, ever! How did she not burn you alive! (she has fire magic)"
I dunno... I feel it's a bit too sudden to bring up seeing that we haven't really built up to it. If you like, we could start dropping little hints in this arc and the next and have the reveal after that.

You look like a person I saw on a poster! We now know one another because of this!

>scrambles under the covers to hide from the confusion

I shall be skipping to the parade shortly. You nerds will have like, 1-2 days to do your special shiza, then we skip to the arc and you're all under the mercy of @Salt Lord

Mitchs98 said:
I shall be skipping to the parade shortly. You nerds will have like, 1-2 days to do your special shiza, then we skip to the arc and you're all under the mercy of @Salt Lord
Special shiza. I'm going to name one of my signature moves this now.

FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPECIAL SHIZAAAAA!!

@aspectwarrior So. I can't really accept your sheet. The magic you have would basically let him fight indefinietely. That's uh, not really a thing, sorry.

I also preferr lbs and and feet for height, you didn't even really mark height either d:

Tfw you realise you're like the only British person on the thread so no one will actually know what Somerset is.

Or the other British have not chosen to reveal themselves.

This upsets me.

Wur r u @ famz

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
I dunno... I feel it's a bit too sudden to bring up seeing that we haven't really built up to it. If you like, we could start dropping little hints in this arc and the next and have the reveal after that.
sure, I don't mind

Kyuubey said:
You look like a person I saw on a poster! We now know one another because of this!
>scrambles under the covers to hide from the confusion
*pat pats her head* you don't have to understand. *wraps in the blankets tight like a burrito around her*

LeSoraAmari said:
Tfw you realise you're like the only British person on the thread so no one will actually know what Somerset is.
Or the other British have not chosen to reveal themselves.

This upsets me.

Wur r u @ famz
I'm American but a lot of my mannerisms are British... That probably half counts

Mitchs98 said:
He never told me anything about Kelica :o
O Jesus I need to discuss some poop

Also. Does Fairy Tail have a single float? And if not, mind Ophelia riding out on one?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]O Jesus I need to discuss some poop
Also. Does Fairy Tail have a single float? And if not, mind Ophelia riding out on one?

[/QUOTE]
Floats already passed. No float posts. take 2 long mang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back