Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Just uh. Try to make it less powerful. Cause its fairly op magic
Is Dark Ecriture too evil or overpowered? Obviously I wouldn't do death or anything like that.

Kayzo said:
Actually, that's almost exactly what someone else's magic is. Scrap that. I'm having so much trouble. P
Ehh. They're fairly different just similar. But I understand *shrug*

Mitchs98 said:
The only reason I was able to think of my magic was cause I ripped it off of another anime, lmao.
I'll just do like a decay sort of thing, eating another's life force to fuel your own.

Kayzo said:
I'll just do like a decay sort of thing, eating another's life force to fuel your own.
I love how light this R.P is:

-Drama

-Death

-Love triangles...?

-Fights

-Possible alcohol usage

-Sexual Refrences

-Bikinis

Perfection.

AHHHHHH My favorite song in a stupid LL game is ending today. RIP. I have 20 hours to play the hell out of it before it goes away.

OMG I thought I posted.And Debate is holding me back a little.so Usually I'll be back around 5 in Alaska time because I walk home and school's a mile away.

WoodenZebra said:
OMG I thought I posted.And Debate is holding me back a little.so Usually I'll be back around 5 in Alaska time because I walk home and school's a mile away.
Its fine. I don't mind waiting, I understand life happens ^_^

Mitchs98 said:
Its fine. I don't mind waiting, I understand life happens ^_^
Question, assuming Lucian survives this Arc, can he and my knew character have history? Maybe he was the one who taught her magic?

Kayzo said:
Question, assuming Lucian survives this Arc, can he and my knew character have history? Maybe he was the one who taught her magic?
I intend on him (barely) surviving this arc. Either way, sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back