Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Leo Radomir]speaking of which since my char is going to join how does it work [/QUOTE] You'd have to ask [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL] I'm not sure what requirements/rituals/secret club handshakes/ 'bonding rituals' he has planned.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Try to come up with a conversation. :v

[/QUOTE]
K. Pie.

Also thinking of making the most adorable little kid ever and putting them in sabertooth just to torture Gilad..

Alfie still hasn't made any kind of relationship with anyone. :/

Well, that's probably because he hasn't tried...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie still hasn't made any kind of relationship with anyone. :/
Well, that's probably because he hasn't tried...

[/QUOTE]
Alfie is that socially awkward kid thats nice when people talk to him but doesnt say anything otherwise.

So I haven't seen much of fairy tale, so this is a question I don't know but I'm assuming it's a no. Is it possible to have dark magic but be in a light guild?

Kayzo said:
So I haven't seen much of fairy tale, so this is a question I don't know but I'm assuming it's a no. Is it possible to have dark magic but be in a light guild?
Depends on the type of dark magic. Sera uses a form of dark magic, so, yanno.

Kayzo said:
I've seen it in roleplays before, so as far as I'm concerned, yes.

Kayzo said:
What type does she use?
She uses stuff that you could find in a vampire, because... she is one.

Also, in an attempt to add a small thing to Alfie's personality, I ended up rearranging and bettering the whole damn thing! (@V@) Feel free to read~

Kayzo said:
I want something borderline dark magic. Any ideas?
You could use black fire like Lucian. Unless you want something 100% original.

In which case..hm. idk. Some kinda Soulweaver magic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back