Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]That and I have a beard, as a 15 year old dude xD
Also, plants are male and female so...

[/QUOTE]
Tbh I know 15 year olds that are more attractive than 20 year olds D: I don't doubt it!

You're right but.. Which bathroom do I go into???

Kazehana said:
Tbh I know 15 year olds that are more attractive than 20 year olds D: I don't doubt it!
Das weird! I need a haircut and Imma dye my hair red soon.

The plant bathroom, obviously :P

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Das weird! I need a haircut and Imma dye my hair red soon.
The plant bathroom, obviously :P

[/QUOTE]
:o Neat! Sounds like a good deal!

Oh right... But my state didn't approve that bill cuz they're too conservative for plant bathrooms ;-;

Kazehana said:
:o Neat! Sounds like a good deal!
Oh right... But my state didn't approve that bill cuz they're too conservative for plant bathrooms ;-;
Yeah! Excited for my haircut. I like haircuts.

And meh. *Shrugs*

Kazehana said:
Do you have a Stamen or a Pistil?

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Yeah! Excited for my haircut. I like haircuts.
And meh. *Shrugs*

[/QUOTE]
I'm excited too! Probably just second hand excitement, but still! :D

no imm ttally fine with gender stuff and gays. but the NDP wants to make it so if your a guy you can decide to be a girl if you feel like it for a day or 2. among other things.

Talon said:
no imm ttally fine with gender stuff and gays. but the NDP wants to make it so if your a guy you can decide to be a girl if you feel like it for a day or 2. among other things.
Society's retarded, that's what RP's for.

Talon said:
I'm pretty sure people don't just decide to be a different gender for just a day lol

Kazehana said:
I'm pretty sure people don't just decide to be a different gender for just a day lol
thats why its dumb. Someone could easily commit rape (Which has happened) by saying ther a girl and going into the girls bathroom.

The Dinkster]Hmm. Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] Did you hear something or feel anything? :/
You gave him a cookie don't even pretend

It's okay we're educating him

People mistake my voice as a female all the time on the phone. It honestly makes me wonder if people are genuinely retarded, becuse I have a sort of deep southern accent. Like. Fr. How do they get female from it e.e.

Talon said:
... hilarious Dinkster... hilarious...
Dinky ;)
Bad Talon D:

It may be funny, but respect his name wishes :o

Mitchs98 said:
People mistake my voice as a female all the time on the phone. It honestly makes me wonder if people are genuinely retarded, becuse I have a sort of deep southern accent. Like. Fr. How do they get female from it e.e.
Uh huh, suuure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back