Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Reading that hurt my eyes.
I said bye and not buy lmao /kills self

Genon said:
...A DOG-SIZED BEE!? That's like asking to have a botfly as a pet! AGH! I think I'll stick with my three adorable cats, thank you very much.
Mitchs98 said:
I'm deathly afraid of anything remotely related to bees. Wasps, bees, etc. I will literally run the other way. When I was a kid I was afraid of going outside with five yards of bees d:
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Goat's are awesome! they have weird eyes though! Nuuu, bees are evil

[/QUOTE]
Bees are really cute. If they didn't sting you I'd totally stroke them. I really want a dog sized bee to cuddle and name Sting. Or something cool like Floof.

I'm afraid of Moths, butterflies, and spiders. They need to burn.

LeSoraAmari said:
Bees are really cute. If they didn't sting you I'd totally stroke them. I really want a dog sized bee to cuddle and name Sting. Or something cool like Floof.

That's what I thought.

LeSoraAmari said:

What you got against butterflies bro? Moths are evil, not butterflies.

Mitchs98 said:
What you got against butterflies bro? Moths are evil, not butterflies.
They're too similar. Butterflies are just the calmer version of moths. Moths are zombified butterflies.

LeSoraAmari said:
They're too similar. Butterflies are just the calmer version of moths. Moths are zombified butterflies.
They're not similar at all. Moths are creepy as hell. Butterflies are nice and pretty.

Mitchs98 said:
They're not similar at all. Moths are creepy as hell. Butterflies are nice and pretty.
They are very similar. Butterflies are just colourful.

We all know camels are prettier than butterflies smh

LeSoraAmari said:
They are very similar. Butterflies are just colourful.
We all know camels are prettier than butterflies smh
Cameld are assholes. One bit me at a petting zoo because I was feeding a goat and not it.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]COSTCO IS GREAT! WE DONT HAVE MANY IN TENNESSEE WHICH MAKES ME SAD. I MISS THAT ABOUT CALI!

[/QUOTE]
Yes Costco is great. My problem was that my long hair is the only "feminine" or androgynous feature I have. I don't have that much facial hair, but I have quite a bit on my chin

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I've never been confused as a female, even when I had super long hair

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but you're just studly like that

People have a hard time identifying me, as they don't know what gender to give a plant :o

Kazehana said:
Yeah but you're just studly like that
People have a hard time identifying me, as they don't know what gender to give a plant :o
That and I have a beard, as a 15 year old dude xD

Also, plants are male and female so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back