Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Someone forgot to mention the posting of Madoka helping Nanoha and the two fandoms working together because one of them rewrote the universe for mahou shoujo
Yes, I am that bias towards Madoka

[/QUOTE]
Having seen both shows Nanoha is infinitely better than Madoka, the characters that is. Madoka's a whiny little bitch and even at her best she just can't stand up to Nanoha. Homura's good, but Madoka's just too weak in every respect.

Colt556 said:
Having seen both shows Nanoha is infinitely better than Madoka, the characters that is. Madoka's a whiny little bitch and even at her best she just can't stand up to Nanoha. Homura's good, but Madoka's just too weak in every respect.
I'd imagine that both discovered their potential as magical girls in completely different ways with completely different circumstances. Nanoha probably grew numb to being able to collapse cities on her own, while the only force capable of doing that for Madoka was the strongest Witch in the world. So.

It really isn't fair to compare the two in terms of battle strength, but I'm sure that's not all you look for in shows. Just all you talk about. :v

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I'm more broke than super cheap.

[/QUOTE]
Or play MtG Commander format or what it's better known as...

Politics.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd imagine that both discovered their potential as magical girls in completely different ways with completely different circumstances. Nanoha probably grew numb to being able to collapse cities on her own, while the only force capable of doing that for Madoka was the strongest Witch in the world. So.
It really isn't fair to compare the two in terms of battle strength, but I'm sure that's not all you look for in shows. Just all you talk about. :v

[/QUOTE]
Nanoha won't beat Nicol Bolas.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Is it free?

[/QUOTE]
Depending on your method of procurement, yes. Keep in mind the company that made it no longer exists.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd imagine that both discovered their potential as magical girls in completely different ways with completely different circumstances. Nanoha probably grew numb to being able to collapse cities on her own, while the only force capable of doing that for Madoka was the strongest Witch in the world. So.

[/QUOTE]
The reason I said she was weaker in all respects is because I wasn't just talking about Madoka's combat potential. I was talking about her, as a character. Everything about her is weaker than Nanoha.

My friends sent me a bunch of RTS games on steam a while ago because they were like "Oh you should play with us".

I actually don't like RTS games... they know this. They still acted surprised when I told them I wasn't having very much fun when I played them.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]My friends sent me a bunch of RTS games on steam a while ago because they were like "Oh you should play with us".
I actually don't like RTS games... they know this. They still acted surprised when I told them I wasn't having very much fun when I played them.

[/QUOTE]
I'll take them! Kidding. Steam doesn't work like that ;-;

Colt556 said:
The reason I said she was weaker in all respects is because I wasn't just talking about Madoka's combat potential. I was talking about her, as a character. Everything about her is weaker than Nanoha.
Ah. Then I guess I misunderstood something somewhere. Whoops. D:

Still biased towards Madoka despite not watching Nanoha, though, so

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]What is this?
Lucky butt

[/QUOTE]
Basically you have a deck of 99 cards and 1 commander card. Your commander card decides the cards you can use. The goal is to win by dealing enough damage, milling the hell out of them, or winning through some other method. Politics puts it a 4 person free for all. There are many diplomatic measures, counter measures, back-handed deals, making and breaking of alliances until only one person is the victor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back