Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Mkay, I'm watching you. *goes away*

[/QUOTE]
o_o... *watches him watching her* ...oh kay... creepy

4dOMSl1e3M1fq4KttXVzBjgmzf42lvz4NiN3VOrQxrvT_FG-tAZ1i8tN50Y47d8ScgDd34qz2LHYC1FlhZYrpQqKtV7jg7ykN9_Rhdw=w500-h284-nc
Valken when he makes a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]God Dammit. I thought it was SAO but didn't want it too.
*Continues to watch, now with disgust* Kidding xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's definitely SAO.

C:

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Hm. I need a good strat game to play but I am broke ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Download the android game where you're the commander of slimes, having slime possess people and rule the world.

Mitchs98 said:
Is it resistant to Exterminatus?
nanohaexterminatus.jpg
Nanoha's gonna befriend the shit out of you and your entire planet.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Hm. I need a good strat game to play but I am broke ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Play supreme commander.

Colt556 said:
Nanoha's gonna befriend the shit out of you and your entire planet.
Play supreme commander.
I was actually trying to find a WH40K exterminatus, but I got lazy. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
I was actually trying to find a WH40K exterminatus, but I got lazy. Lol.
Well, while Nanoha's powerful I don't think she could blow up an entire planet. Then again her strongest move has no upper limit and is as strong as the amount of magic that's been used, so I guess if you somehow managed to get planet-destroying levels of magic she could do it.

Colt556 said:
Well, while Nanoha's powerful I don't think she could blow up an entire planet. Then again her strongest move has no upper limit and is as strong as the amount of magic that's been used, so I guess if you somehow managed to get planet-destroying levels of magic she could do it.
I have no idea what Nanoha is, I was just posting the closest thing to what I wanted d:

Is there anything I can do in the RP?

omfg trample, hexproof, persist, undying, flash, haste, doublestrike, vigilance, shroug, devoid.

Mitchs98 said:
I have no idea what Nanoha is, I was just posting the closest thing to what I wanted d:
I posted pictures of her beating up Madoka many many pages back. She's the main character of one of the best mahou shoujos of all time.

Colt556 said:
I posted pictures of her beating up Madoka many many pages back. She's the main character of one of the best mahou shoujos of all time.
Someone forgot to mention the posting of Madoka helping Nanoha and the two fandoms working together because one of them rewrote the universe for mahou shoujo

Yes, I am that bias towards Madoka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back