Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Oh sushi!
>scampers under covers with sushi c:

I shall bring you a sub tomorrow! What kind do you like? ~ I make yummy ones.
I had a sub today so no thanks! Thanks for the offer though! I am touched! <3

Mitchs98 said:
Those moments when Kaze manages to offend someone while trolling d:
I'm not offended. C: Ever have a friend who annoys the shit out of you and nobody likes but for some reason you still talk to them? >prime example

Just in this case I'm forced to communicate due to my desire to remain civil publicly. Hue.

Kyuubey said:
You're trying much too hard. For both our sakes just put me on ignore if you have nothing nice to say. I'm not going to bother trying to stoop to your level and insult you because it's not worth my time.
I have yet to find someone on this site I would put on ignore

I honestly assumed these were the types of jokes you liked since you used them on me

Kazehana said:
I have yet to find someone on this site I would put on ignore
I honestly assumed these were the types of jokes you liked since you used them on me
I actually don't insult you. I put funny pictures/gifs and refrain from insulting your intelligence or your personality because I don't really know you.

Your level of trolling is not good per se, it's just obnoxious. Though I'm sure you feel the same way about how I communicate with you.

How about we don't communicate with one another or you can stop trying to make this a public spectacle and you PM your underlying issues instead. ;)

Kyuubey said:
I actually don't insult you. I put funny pictures/gifs and refrain from insulting your intelligence or your personality because I don't really know you.
Your level of trolling is not good per se, it's just obnoxious. Though I'm sure you feel the same way about how I communicate with you.

How about we don't communicate with one another or you can stop trying to make this a public spectacle and you PM your underlying issues instead. ;)
I didn't know that offended you like that... I'm sorry...

but im most mad about annes buff. who thought it was a good idea to turn her bear, i forget his name, into a frickin hunter once she dies!¡!¡

ya I know. Im thinking of getting her and Zigs and Malphazar too. Cancer puppies, gg ez win tower trasher and angry Tibbers. and then Tahm Kench cuz why the fuck not.

tumblr_mh1o0nZgQH1r2uvl2o7_r2_250.gif

MILKEN TO CUTE NOT TO SHARE

Hey guys I would like to issue a formal apology to you all. I didn't realize that I was being such a nuisance, and I now understand that none of you may like me. I honestly didn't realize this was an issue, and I can't stress enough how sorry I am for being so annoying and naive

Kazehana said:
Hey guys I would like to issue a formal apology to you all. I didn't realize that I was being such a nuisance, and I now understand that none of you may like me. I honestly didn't realize this was an issue, and I can't stress enough how sorry I am for being so annoying and naive
I love you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back