Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Well if you don't want to play a game, we can always compliment each other and build a positive atmosphere of acceptance!
dats stupid... We're suposed to b negative and trash eachother....

Talon said:
dats stupid... We're suposed to b negative and trash eachother....
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I agree wit da skrub here

[/QUOTE]
That's okay! If you guys want to be negative, that's good too! It's always good to let that out so you have more room for positivity and build a sense of community! Finding a common way to bond is great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
That's okay! If you guys want to be negative, that's good too! It's always good to let that out so you have more room for positivity and build a sense of community! Finding a common way to bond is great!
Fucking hippie >_>

Kazehana said:
What a Care Bear.

Kazehana said:
Thanks for the neat analogy you have provided! I will think about that when another life sucking monstrosity crosses my path!
Also, it isn't an analogy. It's a gamer term.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I don't like this positive attitude so I am just gunna leave

[/QUOTE]
That's okay! We respect your decision and will send our positive atmosphere with you so you can have it even when you're away!

59597624.jpg

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]*offers sushi* Don't listen to her, Kyuu-Senpai! <3

[/QUOTE]
Oh sushi!

>scampers under covers with sushi c:

I shall bring you a sub tomorrow! What kind do you like? ~ I make yummy ones.

Kyuubey said:
Same.
Nice insult by the way. Glad to know I've gotten under your skin enough to deserve one.

<3
Oh no, sweetheart, that was the best compliment I could give you! Couldn't think of anything nicer even if I tried!

Kazehana said:
Oh no, sweetheart, that was the best compliment I could give you! Couldn't think of anything nicer even if I tried!
You're trying much too hard. For both our sakes just put me on ignore if you have nothing nice to say. I'm not going to bother trying to stoop to your level and insult you because it's not worth my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back