Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jacob Berry]WOW. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] I was right about to get my first c on hard but it didn't give it to me because it was right on the little thingy on the meter
Awww poor bb

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I am always on the cusp of a C rating on hard ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I was halfway to a B :(

But it was my first time playing this song on hard so I'm not too salty about it d:

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Nuu bby, it is okay! you can do it! I believe in you!

[/QUOTE]
Thns babe, but I have no clue what I'm doing, so I spent a lot of gold leveling up my leader characters lmao

And now I'm trying another song :D

Kazehana said:
Thns babe, but I have no clue what I'm doing, so I spent a lot of gold leveling up my leader characters lmao
And now I'm trying another song :D
I do that alot. Luckily the side stories offer a lot of Gold! AND I DID IT!

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I do that alot. Luckily the side stories offer a lot of Gold! AND I DID IT!

[/QUOTE]
Lol idk how to get side stories

Kazehana said:
Lol idk how to get side stories
You rank up and the higher the rank you can unlock more stories, or by doing certain levels. For side stories you gotta get the bond with your members up

Jacob Berry]LUCKY! I have no love gems so I can't scout [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I got so many new peeps :o And I got a rare <3 [/QUOTE] Which rare :0 Also protip: take two normal club members and idolize them for more side stories [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL]

Mitchs98 said:
Which rare :0
Also protip: take two normal club members and idolize them for more side stories @Kazehana
I have been idolizing them but it doesn't seem to do anything other than making them all german girls for some reason? Why do they have those outfits lmao

Kazehana said:
I have been idolizing them but it doesn't seem to do anything other than making them all german girls for some reason? Why do they have those outfits lmao
Idk why it gives them the same outfit. Most of them have it. It does do something, it allows you to bond with them and unlock their side stories for 1 gem a piece. The more you idolize of them the more chapters for each respective story, I believe.

Mitchs98 said:
Idk why it gives them the same outfit. Most of them have it. It does do something, it allows you to bond with them and unlock their side stories for 1 gem a piece. The more you idolize of them the more chapters for each respective story, I believe.
Can you idolize an idol? I'm confused about that

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I think something's wrong with whatever you're using RPN on. :v
***Alfie

[/QUOTE]
Huh that's weird because yours is misspelling to...

****Valken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back