Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Sera: Carriage
Sera smiled at the girl as she explained everything, seemed simple enough. She had several theories as to why the sugar was being stolen, but most of them were stupid and didn't make sense. "
Don't mention it, as Lavender said we'll get this sorted out for you quickly." She told her. With that she followed Mika and Lavender into the carriage, thanking him as he helped them in. She nodded at Lavenders answer. "Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing. Might even just be a few kids with magic thinking its cool to steal things for whatever reason." She told them. "And you're welcome, we're glad to have you along." She added.
@Britt-21 @rbshinichi

*cough* :3

[QUOTE="Britt-21]LOL! xD I dont know why but i'm having block for lavender..like literally 1-2 lines block ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Fluff my dear. You can always go for fluff. :D

I could but how would tha work, knowing that on the inside she's jealous of Sera and broke a teacup handle because of it

1461301962712.gif

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I'm home alone and don't have food, send help please.

[/QUOTE]
This is why smart people have instant ramen for emergencies :3

Mitchs98 said:
This is why smart people have instant ramen for emergencies :3
I do have ramen actually, an entire box. Minus the fact that I've eaten it all week... I mean, Ramen sounds good now.

I have to tough it out, mom is bringing food home soonish :/

ALSO PICTURE CHANGE :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back