Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
You don't understand, noob.
Maya is terrifying. Ask around :0
Meh. I've met scarier, I can assure you that much :P

Kayzo said:
Does Rice Queen sound like a peasant title? Get good
Kinda, I mean... It is rice... Then again could be worse. You are a commoner at best xP

@Kayzo

Maya and Mizuki unison raid to bring this fucker down. (We'll find a way to achieve this, friend.)

Or we go in with Grasaki?

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Meh. I've met scarier, I can assure you that much :P
Kinda, I mean... It is rice... Then again could be worse. You are a commoner at best xP

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
I will literally put the gif of Babasaama in here that I've been forbade to do.

[/QUOTE]
Well, being the Rice Queen I own rice. I can stop giving rice to you and stop you from having good sushi

Kayzo said:
Well, being the Rice Queen I own rice. I can stop giving rice to you and stop you from having good sushi
I don't make my sushi, I buy it, so yeah... Still, I have no quarrel with you. I mean, you do have Queen in your name so... I'll take my statement back

LeSoraAmari said:
@Kayzo
Maya and Mizuki unison raid to bring this fucker down. (We'll find a way to achieve this, friend.)

Or we go in with Grasaki?

I will literally put the gif of Babasaama in here that I've been forbade to do.
Like I have said, i've met scarier. one does not become the God of Pretzels without meeting scary peeps.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I don't make my sushi, I buy it, so yeah... Still, I have no quarrel with you. I mean, you do have Queen in your name so... I'll take my statement back
Like I have said, i've met scarier. one does not become the God of Pretzels without meeting scary peeps.

[/QUOTE]
DID SOMEBODY RING THE DINKSTER?

Kyuubey said:
GO LEARN!
Okay... ;-;

Also on a sad note, I was looking through the Main Roleplay tab (curiosity of characters' development), and I saw 'Goldencurls'. I freaking knew who that was.

BadPuns said:
Okay... ;-;
Also on a sad note, I was looking through the Main Roleplay tab (curiosity of characters' development), and I saw 'Goldencurls'. I freaking knew who that was.
A friend I knew in real life who's passed away. She had a medical condition that gave her heart failure.

BadPuns said:
A friend I knew in real life who's passed away. She had a medical condition that gave her heart failure.

OHMYGOD NO GOLDENCURLS

I feel awful now! I thought she just got up and left RPN just 'cause! I gave her an art lesson in a PM and everything! D:

I'm sorry for your loss! You have my condolences!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back