Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Heh. STUFF ALL THE SWEET MEAT IN YO MOUTH!!!! MHMMM! HNGGGGG! SO MUCH SWEETS AND MEAT :P

[/QUOTE]
MMMM STEAMY MEATY FILLED BUNS!!!

Roasted.

images

LeSoraAmari said:
@Kayzo this has gone on for long enough. I love you.
We need to turn our attention to the demon that is trying to take senpai away via sushi.

For Grasaki.
I love you too. And yes, we must defeat the biggest threat between us. We must put our differences aside for the greater good.

For Grasaki

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]YESH! WITH SOME SUSHI ROLLS IN THERE! HMMM! HNGGGGG! 2MUCH4ME

[/QUOTE]
TOO MUCH TO FIT IN MOUTH ALL AT ONCE!

LeSoraAmari said:
Now then you senpai stealing bin, come at us. I dare you.
@Jacob Berry
Take us both on you nerd. Me and Sora have been here since day one. Square up @Jacob Berry

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacob Berry]She isn't my senpai though. She is my Cold Cut and Sushi buddy. [SIZE=8px]Love you Senpai [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL]
You're nothing but a pawn to our wonderful senpai. Begone you noob, or fall under the wrath of Grasaki.

LeSoraAmari said:
You're nothing but a pawn to our wonderful senpai. Begone you noob, or fall under the wrath of Grasaki.
Eh. I don't really have time for this peasant squabble so...

*Noms on sub*

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Eh. I don't really have time for this peasant squabble so...
*Noms on sub*

[/QUOTE]
Peasant?

I am the Maviscon.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Eh. I don't really have time for this peasant squabble so...
*Noms on sub*

[/QUOTE]
We are classy and we nibble. Small nom'ing!

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I finished my sub and I am sad... I should've got some sushi to nom on too ;-;

[/QUOTE]
And an extra roll for little ole' me.

<3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Oh. I am sooooo scared.
Someone save me...

I am going to be attacked. Oh no.

[/QUOTE]
You don't understand, noob.

Maya is terrifying. Ask around :0

*Noms on sub*

[/QUOTE]
Does Rice Queen sound like a peasant title? Get good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back