Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll get my post up after college today, it's 04:26 now so I can't at this moment xD

I've been watching American Horror Story since 22:00, it makes me happy. But now I must go to sleep (I have to wake up in two hours)

Continue loving me

With all of your hearts

And broken souls

And humour

Kbye

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]But...
MY NOTIFS HAVE FAILED ME AGAIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RPN JUST BEATIFUL

[/QUOTE]
Notifs are 2op5me

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Ophelia sat beside Alicia on the couch, resting her legs on a nearby coffee table as she let her arms spread on the top of the sofa. Truth or Dare, huh...? If it was as simple as it sounded... "Dare!" the Guild Master cried out happily, hoping she got something fun to do. Maybe Niur would dare her to smash a table, or run a train over Magnolia City? As long as it included using some sort of physical or magical force, Ophelia was more than up for it!

[/QUOTE]
Who the hell elected these guildmasters!? First, it was a little girl and now some psycho that would level Magnolia given the opportunity!

Isune said:
Who the hell elected these guildmasters!? First, it was a little girl and now some psycho that would level Magnolia given the opportunity!
Run a train over. As in, like a plane. In the sky. Far from Magnolia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back