Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So if anyone would like to help my anime manga fund I need money for more attack on titian books so I can get ahead of the season on netflix

Wyatt said:
So if anyone would like to help my anime manga fund I need money for more attack on titian books so I can get ahead of the season on netflix
*Cough* Kissmanga *Cough* What? I said nothing!

wh're art all of the replies, i finally returneth to this roleplay and nay one wanteth to maketh a replyeth. thee people art cruel, v'ry cruel and t pains me to waiteth but i bethink thee enjoyeth t.

Yep boredom

Chris will probably tear it up, it'd honestly be worse if she bought him reins and a bit. After that, no more rides for Kelica ever again.

Isune said:
Chris will probably tear it up, it'd honestly be worse if she bought him reins and a bit. After that, no more rides for Kelica ever again.
You say these things like you are daring me to :P

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Food wars is currently my favorite anime, love the manga, and cant wait for season 2 this year! It is Shonen Jump's new flagship anime and manga.
Reference to picture I will draw:

GSCKotoHeader-600x250.jpg

Or

latest

[/QUOTE]
Women in chef outfits are hot.

367adf3d968452333bc56bb1cab9227b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back