Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chris might propose... Maybe he'll do it at his family's farm... Maybe secluded deep in the convenient forest.

@Zuka

purplepanda288 said:
Or infront of the entire population of magnolia in the parade
And she'll say yes...... unless Lloyd shows up xD ....

@HuorSpinks

Last edited by a moderator:
I just failed big time... i want paying attention and i thought @Kyuubey was the lightning pheonix slayer... but then im in IC and i see its actually @Refaulted thats donald. And i even asked Kyuu to help me with the pheonix lore cuz i thought she was donald... my excuse fo this huge fail... im blonde...

Colt556 said:
I thought Kelica was a power-slut and only went for the strongest alpha male around, though.
Is Gilad all up in her grill? Not yet! beggars can't be choosers so if Lloyd rocks up...well she'll love him till Gilad puts her in her place xD

Zuka said:
Is Gilad all up in her grill? Not yet! beggars can't be choosers so if Lloyd rocks up...well she'll love him till Gilad puts her in her place xD
Clearly we need an event for Gilad to demonstrate his full capabilities. Nothing quite like NTRing one of the mages of a guild you dislike.

Colt556 said:
Clearly we need an event for Gilad to demonstrate his full capabilities. Nothing quite like NTRing one of the mages of a guild you dislike.
Love me Senpai!

*crushes with Gravity*

Yay Senpai loves me!!

I noticed there's some changes happening with the next arc. Can I assume that regardless of what the Arc is, Blue Pegasus will still be introduced?

I'm fine with waiting, but I'm also quite excited to bring my characters in!

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I noticed there's some changes happening with the next arc. Can I assume that regardless of what the Arc is, Blue Pegasus will still be introduced?
I'm fine with waiting, but I'm also quite excited to bring my characters in!

[/QUOTE]
Me too. BP HYPE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back