Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]? Oh, that's right. Replies. :v I'll have one up shortly.

[/QUOTE]
Hang on I'm playing Jhin. Also I updated Raa's Cs a long time ago and I don't know if you've checked/

1459900570232.jpg

I'm still not too sure how notifications work on this website. Usually it notifies me if a thread I'm in has a new post, as well as posts I'm mentioned in.

Yet this thread has had pages worth of posts I haven't seen, yet no notification? Maybe it's only threads I'm viewing recently? Oh well, hope I didn't miss much!

What's everyone up to? I've been playing a lot of Smash with my buddy recently. I love Villager so much <3

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'm still not too sure how notifications work on this website. Usually it notifies me if a thread I'm in has a new post, as well as posts I'm mentioned in.
Yet this thread has had pages worth of posts I haven't seen, yet no notification? Maybe it's only threads I'm viewing recently? Oh well, hope I didn't miss much!

What's everyone up to? I've been playing a lot of Smash with my buddy recently. I love Villager so much <3

[/QUOTE]
Usually if you're tagged or quoted for something it gives you a notif. But if say you haven't been on in a while and you have only one notif from an RP that's been active while you were gone it sends you to the oldest unread post. It won't give you new notifs to the RP unless you either: A. Get tagged or quoted. Or B. Go to the latest post.

...I think I got that right?

purplepanda288 said:
how long till the tournament is over?
@Mitchs98
After Masaki and Tanari finish their match it'll move on to the final FFA battle. Which I'm hoping will be quick so we can immediately move to the parade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back