Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Donald likes strong mages but dislikes dragon slayers. I'm curious to know how he will get along with Haruhi
I'd imagine something similar to Natsu and Grey's relationship tbh

Kayzo said:
Donald likes strong mages but dislikes dragon slayers. I'm curious to know how he will get along with Haruhi
Donald likes to fight strong mages. He can hate a strong mage. He enjoys fighting them to test himself. Same with Dragon Slayers. He would enjoy to fight one, but would have difficulty getting along with one.

Isune said:
Be lucky I let you ride me at all
I'm pretty grateful for that too, Zuka might not have had the inspiration to write that lemon if Chris hadn't taken Kelica for a ride

I love how you completely ignore the character development and just focus on that one line. I can't blame you though, I do the same thing xD

Isune said:
I love how you completely ignore the character development and just focus on that one line. I can't blame you though, I do the same thing xD
If it's not directed towards me, I search for the dirty lines and only the dirty lines.

And I certainly focused on the character development. Just a few months ago, Chris was afraid of performing full takeovers, but now he feels plain and boring without them. :v

1459905213451.jpg

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHi

[/QUOTE]
Oh hello there. It's been a while. How art thou? c:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I is well! How art thou though? :3

[/QUOTE]
I'm wonderful. ~ About to crawl into bed and possibly hibernate. Since I'm a bear and all.... m'yes.

Kyuubey said:
I'm wonderful. ~ About to crawl into bed and possibly hibernate. Since I'm a bear and all.... m'yes.
I have a character I like to use who has bear ears and a bear tail, except he's a stocky giant made of muscle and innocence. :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I have a character I like to use who has bear ears and a bear tail, except he's a stocky giant made of muscle and innocence. :D

[/QUOTE]
Does he hibernate too? Because I love hibernation.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I have a character I like to use who has bear ears and a bear tail, except he's a stocky giant made of muscle and innocence. :D

[/QUOTE]
Destroyed half my vials, he did.

Kyuubey said:
Does he hibernate too? Because I love hibernation.
Never thought of it before, but now that you put it like that, yes. Yes he does and I am going to make it hell to wake him up. :3

HuorSpinks said:
Destroyed half my vials, he did.
Bubbles. <3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Never thought of it before, but now that you put it like that, yes. Yes he does and I am going to make it hell to wake him up. :3
Bubbles. <3

[/QUOTE]
Hooray! As you should make him, as that is how I am when I hibernate!

Mitchs98 said:
He lives 0:
Yes, I have risen. The Downed God spat me back out.

Actually, not really. More like I can finally breathe after hectic work schedules. I'm in the middle of posting a Redwyne naval battle victory as well as a Tyrell negotiation but the moment I have some spare time I'll post in the Dragons thread.

Which will be tonight or tomorrow morning, due to work.

But will post.

Kyuubey said:
Hooray! As you should make him, as that is how I am when I hibernate!
Bears are nice. <3

Kyuubey said:
That's not very nice. Your poor vials!
Said character doesn't know what a vial is

HuorSpinks said:
Actually, not really. More like I can finally breathe after hectic work schedules. I'm in the middle of posting a Redwyne naval battle victory as well as a Tyrell negotiation but the moment I have some spare time I'll post in the Dragons thread.

But will post.
I don't wanna grow up. Being an adult sounds awful. :c

HuorSpinks said:

But will post.
Yay for breathing time. It's always nice to be able to breathe since it's a necessity and all. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back