Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A google document that Kayzo, Mitch, Zuka, Isune and I are in. It was originally intended for Kayzo and I to write a fanfic about what would happen if Alfie and Mizuki got married and all that other stuff, but now we just have Zuka write lemons there. :v

[/QUOTE]
YOU ALL ASKED FOR IT FILTHY HETHENS

Isune said:
Chris can't do alpha xD I don't think he can threaten his girlfriend on a daily basis.
Oh well RIP KelicaxChris, now on to GiladxKelica...now there is a strong willed man. Dat gravity xD

Isune said:
Oh so she's a cougar? Chris ain't touching her!
Disappointed-Meme-Face-08.png

Zuka said:
Oh well RIP KelicaxChris, now on to GiladxKelica...now there is a strong willed man. Dat gravity xD
The joys of mastering gravity manipulation is you can manipulate it in very fine and intricate ways.

@Mitchs98

So yeah, I have no idea where to put Adrian right now, other than have him buy a few things. Said things I have in mind need your approval. What would you say to a gun that fires generic magic blasts by drawing off the user's stored magical power and/or a knife/sword that does the same thing to create a tropeworthy Absurdly Sharp Blade? It's really designed to allow him to fight with severely reduced combat ability after using Shed the Flesh, since with Shed the Flesh worn off, he still has magic, he just can't use it on his own until 24 hours pass. What do you say?

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
So yeah, I have no idea where to put Adrian right now, other than have him buy a few things. Said things I have in mind need your approval. What would you say to a gun that fires generic magic blasts by drawing off the user's stored magical power and/or a knife/sword that does the same thing to create a tropeworthy Absurdly Sharp Blade? It's really designed to allow him to fight with severely reduced combat ability after using Shed the Flesh, since with Shed the Flesh worn off, he still has magic, he just can't use it on his own until 24 hours pass. What do you say?
I really don't think they'd sell things like that in normal shops. How about when Alfie comes back from the weird forest, he uses the leftover bits of the tombstone to craft him said weapons? You probably don't know anything about the tombstones since you were reading other posts, but they're basically just futuristic looking tombstone shaped stones with glowy groove running around all over them. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I really don't think they'd sell things like that in normal shops. How about when Alfie comes back from the weird forest, he uses the leftover bits of the tombstone to craft him said weapons? You probably don't know anything about the tombstones since you were reading other posts, but they're basically just futuristic looking tombstone shaped stones with glowy groove running around all over them. :v

[/QUOTE]
Well, they do have cars that run off of the user's magic power, so it can't be that uncommon...

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Eh. I'd prefer the weapon to be like Eidolas' magical weapons. I'd prefer him to not have a way to counter the main severe drawback of his most powerful magic, ya kno'.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I really don't think they'd sell things like that in normal shops. How about when Alfie comes back from the weird forest, he uses the leftover bits of the tombstone to craft him said weapons? You probably don't know anything about the tombstones since you were reading other posts, but they're basically just futuristic looking tombstone shaped stones with glowy groove running around all over them. :v

[/QUOTE]
They do indeed. Shops sell Celestial keys and such commonly. Lucy bought Plu from one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back