Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*blushes harder* heh. I have some good strengths and I like the heart pounding of a good dangerous plot or ahh...you know. Makes you feel alive to read *scratches her head*

Zuka said:
*blushes harder* heh. I have some good strengths and I like the heart pounding of a good dangerous plot or ahh...you know. Makes you feel alive to read *scratches her head*
I got through some of it and I like it so far. :v

IN SAYING THAT I'm make some badass plot related s**t with Valken in this RP, because if there arent a good plot going on I turn to, you know, the other. I'm half tempted to even turn him Evil just to screw with some heads

What I like to think happened is Chris got the carton and either smashed it on one of their heads or threw it on them.

@Isune. Poor chris feel kind of sorry for him now D: Kelica is naive to the point of yes she understands 'it' but she doesnt get relationships much. Animals arent*** tethered to one another, its kinda a first come first serve basis

Last edited by a moderator:
So what, is Chris gonna have to start acting like a wild animal? Crawling around on all fours, snorting, and biting?

Isune said:
So what, is Chris gonna have to start acting like a wild animal? Crawling around on all fours, snorting, and biting?
Doesn't he already act like that...?

loljkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
No he just has to he the Alpha. He needs stand up straight, glare at people, yank her hair occasionally. Basically what he's done with Sabrina

Zuka said:
No he just has to he the Alpha. He needs stand up straight, glare at people, yank her hair occasionally. Basically what he's done with Sabrina
But Chris is totally the bottom bitch! D:

yeah pretty much...Chris could never bring himself to threaten people...well unless they're trying to take his girl

Isune said:
yeah pretty much...Chris could never bring himself to threaten people...well unless they're trying to take his girl
It's okay, Chrelica is number one on Alfie's OTP list. He won't have to worry about anyone taking his girl. :D

purplepanda288 said:
What is this talk of a doc?
A google document that Kayzo, Mitch, Zuka, Isune and I are in. It was originally intended for Kayzo and I to write a fanfic about what would happen if Alfie and Mizuki got married and all that other stuff, but now we just have Zuka write lemons there. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A google document that Kayzo, Mitch, Zuka, Isune and I are in. It was originally intended for Kayzo and I to write a fanfic about what would happen if Alfie and Mizuki got married and all that other stuff, but now we just have Zuka write lemons there. :v

[/QUOTE]
now I want to read it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back