Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Do you at least get double time for working on a public holiday?

[/QUOTE]
I thought most jobs did time and a half for Holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Do you at least get double time for working on a public holiday?

[/QUOTE]
The head office called in staff to go into the store and pull out stock ready for tomorrow. I was one of those staff ;3

We're only ever closed twice a year, Easter Sunday is one of those days.

Kyuubey said:
I thought most jobs did time and a half for Holidays.
I'm not really too sure about it tbh.

LeSoraAmari said:
The head office called in staff to go into the store and pull out stock ready for tomorrow. I was one of those staff ;3
We're only ever closed twice a year, Easter Sunday is one of those days.
Damn. Well, money I guess.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]It's perfect. You'll hide them away the day before and then know exactly where to go to find them. She won't stand a chance.

[/QUOTE]
Kyuubey said:
LOL. It's really almost sad that I can see myself doing this. xD
...No what's worse is going by how much I know about you is I could see you do it too. Lmao.

Zuka said:
My 3 year old absolutely loved Easter, however was convinced the Easter bunny was hiding and cried because she couldn't find him and apparently it's my fault because I'm scary -_- '
2scary5me

Also, I think I'm gonna go for an hour or two. Breakfast at a cousin's house and I don't wanna miss out.

LATR HATRS

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Also, I think I'm gonna go for an hour or two. Breakfast at a cousin's house and I don't wanna miss out.
LATR HATRS

[/QUOTE]
You left out Metaphysics response to muh post >_>

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Also, I think I'm gonna go for an hour or two. Breakfast at a cousin's house and I don't wanna miss out.
LATR HATRS

[/QUOTE]
Ow. You left Alfie out.

Mitchs98 said:
milk-bottle-knock.jpg
??? Dude its literally the most iconic carnival game ever.
Oh, neat!

The most iconic game to me is the one where you throw the rings and hope that they'll land on top of the bottles.

Hey so you know how theres the elemental birds (Pheonix, Thunderbird, Frostwing, etc...)?¿?¿ could i do an elemental bird slayer instead of a dragon slayer?¿?¿ @Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back