Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Chris is never gunna get laid.
RIP.

He's gunna have pry off Kelica in spring, she literally burn every piece of clothing he has.
Tottally going to make enough arcs to last till Spring. This has to happen. Lmao.

Zuka said:
Chris is never gunna get laid.
RIP.

He's gunna have pry off Kelica in spring, she literally burn every piece of clothing he has.
Huehuehue. Her and Millie would be the dream Spring team

Isune said:
Spring. Season of love. Bye bye all clothes.

Mitchs98 said:
Tottally going to make enough arcs to last till Spring. This has to happen. Lmao.
Also I'd like to point out if Chris doesn't supply she will hit on anything that moves. He'll either have to satisfy her or beat up every boy and girl in a 5km radius

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Spring. Season of love. Bye bye all clothes.
Also I'd like to point out if Chris doesn't supply she will hit on anything that moves. He'll either have to satisfy her or beat up every boy and girl in a 5km radius
Isune said:
Don't worry, Chris will supply.
Oh ho. Supply confirmed ;)

Talon said:
I wanna join but you guys are so far i feel like i wont be able to do anything...
We split things into arcs. The only thing you would of had a hard time joining was the first arc. Right now and for the next few arcs it'll be easy to jump in. Most of the posts aren't relevant to your character except for them may or may not needing to know Master Cece of Fairy Tail was murdered.

Talon said:
... ok... ill have my cs up in a bit!¡!¡
The only thing you need to know currently is its day 2 of the festival and the semi finals are about to begin(soon) for the tournament.

thats fine. ill be a traveller who is convinced to join fairy tail by someone. (If fairy tail is open...)

Mitchs98 said:
Sakura: Magnolia Streets
Sakura watched as Tokine got ready to throw the ball, with her strength she'd be able to knock them over for sure if she hit them. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately? She did a little too well, shattering the topmost bottle of the stack and nearly knocking herself out with it. Sakura looked from the shattered glass, the unconcious guy, and then to Tokine in disbelief, her face blank and expressionless. Quickly it brightened up to a excited smile, "That was awesome! Do it again!" She cheered excitedly in reply. "I've never seen anyone break one of the bottles before! That was cool! Though uh..you're supposed to knock the entire stack over. But that doesn't matter, that was good for your first try for sure!" She told her. "Try again! But uh, not as much force maybe?" She added.
I have literally never heard of this specific carnival game with these specific rules >_>

Talon said:
thats fine. ill be a traveller who is convinced to join fairy tail by someone. (If fairy tail is open...)
It isn't currently, no. Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, and Blue Pegasus is however.

Drakerus said:
I have literally never heard of this specific carnival game with these specific rules >_>
You've..never heard of nor seen the carnival game where you knock over a stack of bottles? Wat

Mitchs98 said:
It isn't currently, no. Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, and Blue Pegasus is however.
You've..never heard of nor seen the carnival game where you knock over a stack of bottles? Wat
Nope ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back