Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98 Who needs a ball when you can simply do this? ;D

tumblr_mhq9snUkq01qlubn1o1_500.gif

PeteTSs said:
Sabrina---Really good Ramen place

Sabrina took a seat on the other side of Kelica. She gladly picked up the bowl of Ramen and started to eat elegantly, taking care of her table manners. After she finished the bowl, she pushed it forward and gave the shopowner a small smile. "Thank you, sir. It was very delicious," she said. "I will pay for all of them, so they could enjoy...their date..." Sabrina stood up and placed one hand on her friends' shoulders. She then took out her own wallet and counted out the jewels and handed it to the shopowner.

@Zuka @Isune
Uh... Chris already paid.

It doesn't help that Chris is about to fight the owner for flirting with Kelica xD also, if Sabrina does move in she's either sleeping in the bathroom or in the living room unless I magic a guest bedroom into existence.

@PeteTSs

Isune said:
It doesn't help that Chris is about to fight the owner for flirting with Kelica xD also, if Sabrina does move in she's either sleeping in the bathroom or in the living room unless I magic a guest bedroom into existence.
@PeteTSs
Oh darn. Gonna have Sabrina try to get Chris and Kelica together no matter what

Users who are viewing this thread

Back