Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kayzo

I'll let Millie heal up Valken, then I've got a cool idea to get her out of the shop. I hope she isn't claustrophic because I'm going to melt her into the wall with him.

Also @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey I'm not gunna have Valken fisty fight Hibiki or Lyra because honestly neither have targeted Millie really, and Hibiki has been kind enough to Millie to not warrant murderious rage. One day, one day. hah

I've been reading the IC as it updates for the last few days and I have to say, there are a lot of colorful characters present in this roleplay. I'm teeming with excitement to bring Shalquoir and Zephaniah (provided he's acceptable) into the roleplay.

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
I'll let Millie heal up Valken, then I've got a cool idea to get her out of the shop. I hope she isn't claustrophic because I'm going to melt her into the wall with him.

Also @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey I'm not gunna have Valken fisty fight Hibiki or Lyra because honestly neither have targeted Millie really, and Hibiki has been kind enough to Millie to not warrant murderious rage. One day, one day. hah
had school on good friday :/

@Zuka

I wasn't expecting Valken to :3

Hibiki has nicely told them to go and get themselves checked out at the infirmary, but I doubt they'll do that xD

When do you plan on posting? It's 02:40 here so I might be sleeping soon, but I'm eager to see how Valken responds to everything so I might stay up xD

Also, I'm re-watching Pandora Hearts. And I'm really upset that they didn't take the anime further D;

Chris is gonna start taking this "valient steed" thung too far. He'll be like "as your steed I demand my sleep. I cannot be a good steed if I haven't gotten my routine powernap!" xD

Also Chris might not let Sabrina move in. He knows that those chemicals are gonna be all over the place and doesn't want cyanide in his sandwich!

@PeteTSs @Zuka

Zuka said:
I know, everyone loves reading Valken's posts *cocky smile*
Well it all depends on @Kayzo, I'll post after she, but because I'm working I may not get a post out for 3 or so hours
Okie~ in that case I'll probably wake up to a post :0

*Goes back to watching PH*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back