Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Metaphysics said:
Niur - Hotdog Hotdog Hotdiggitydog
Raa looked over a Niur as he heard her stomach grumble. "Raa..." She started while looking up at him. "Hungry? Here." He said while handing her his pouch of spiced seeds. She popped one into her mouth before spitting it out. "Bleh, salty and spicy?" Raa hussed and crossed his arms. "Well I like it...I know, there's a hotdog stand over yonder." He said as he handed her some Jewels. "Go get yourself something to eat." Niur cheered and merrily skipped to the stand, Raa popped a seed into his mouth before spotting a target and spitting it at the unfortunate person while giggling silently. "Hmm...I wonder what's good here..." Niur wondered aloud as she reached the stand.

(@Salt Lord )
Why did you tag me? Ophelia's not at a hot dog stand.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]'Tis fine, friend. :D

[/QUOTE]
No seriosly. We have these things where we have two chocolate chip cookies sandwiching chocolate cream and I've been dipping it in soda.

Metaphysics said:
No seriosly. We have these things where we have two chocolate chip cookies sandwiching chocolate cream and I've been dipping it in soda.
Have fun with your diabetes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back