Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
needs more muscles, combine the hair from that to the muscles from the one before!
Animeguy-3-1.jpg
?

Also
tumblr_m5z43npP2a1qdbdhjo1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Since our characters are of equal power I'm relying on my dice rolls to determine things. I mean a fight between two evenly matched opponents really is a toss-up about which person makes the first mistake. So it's easier to just let dice make that call for me. There's not really any other way to determine a win or a loss after all, as we can think of almost anything to get out of our opponent's attacks. I mean thus far in our match I've had an idea for what I'd do if I roll higher than you and dodge your attack, and an idea for what to do if I roll lower and get hit. Without my dice I'd have no way of deciding which route to go.
Maybe I should start using Dice. What system do you use? D20? D100? Modifiers?

Isune said:
eh...I kinda like the last two better xD The first one looks the most like Chris.
Yeyy! I was scrolling and was ERMAGEWD. But I know what you mean, stubble and poofier hair. To his shoulders yeah?

Genon said:
Literally all I do is get a D20 and roll it twice. The first roll is my opponent's roll, the second roll is my roll. Whoever's roll is higher wins. So if the first roll is higher, I get hit by your attack, if the second is higher, I avoid the attack. That's why I've avoided every attack you've done except your last one, I rolled higher than you each time except your ice attack.

Isune said:
off...definitely off.
You are no fun at all xD

I'm still undecided if Kelica and Chris have even....you know...

For Kelica's naive nature, it seems Chris is the one that is a traditionalist :P

Genon said:
Oh, also, for reference of what my loss criteria is. If I lose the roll three times I lose the match. So basically I keep going until you land three hits, so far you've landed one.

Colt556 said:
Oh, also, for reference of what my loss criteria is. If I lose the roll three times I lose the match. So basically I keep going until you land three hits, so far you've landed one.
Seems legit.

Zuka said:
Kelica - Streets of Magnolia

Kelica lost track of how long she kissed him, her mind melting as did her legs and her arms reaching up to wrap around his neck, pushing her body in as close as she was able. She even managed to open her mouth to deepen the kiss slightly, before he pulled away for a breath, or because it was making him to hot and heavy, regardless she let a little grin creep into her face. She was naive but she wasn't stupid. The beast form was still unexpected and like usual he had vaulted her onto his back and she wrapped her thighs tightly around his middle to keep herself secure, one hand loosely wrapping itself into his long hair. He shook for a moment, enough time for her thighs to tighten there grip before he was off to catch up with Sabrina. When they did come to her side once more, Kelica still had that blush plastered on her cheeks. "Heh...sorry...um...so food...I was thinking Ramen, what about you two?" Feeling every muscle in his back flex with every step he took and refusing those thoughts to come into her brain anymore then the were already.....and it was only Autumn!! She didn't even know how she would function in Spring.

@Isune @PeteTSs
That moment when your first unread post after getting back on is this one

Rhodus said:
Oh shit your right. Possibly after the tournament ends
I think your character is so very sweet, Kelica and him would get along great! Well Kelica gets on with everyone really. But still. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back