Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
images

Or Lucy
I would do unspeakable things to Lucy, I just wanted you to know that.

Mitchs98 said:
Sakura: Magnolia Streets
Sakura returned Tokine's blank look with a blank look of her own when she claimed to be having fun. Maybe she was having fun on the inside? You know, imagining razing Magnolia to the ground while laughing maniacally. That kind of inside fun. Sakura did that a lot, really she was doing it while walking around before meeting Tokine. Or rather before coming across Tokine.

She gave her a quizzical look when the girl seemed to question Crocus' exsistance. "You bet! I'm even in the Guild there, Sabertooth!" She replied. "They have much better festivals there, especially the Grand Magic games! Ooh I can't wait..last years was awesome! Fairy Tail won though...again..Sabertooth will win for sure this year though!" She explained excitedly. "What about you? Where are you from?" She asked.
I facepalm myself. i had no idea Sabertooth was based there >_>.

Colt556 said:
I would do unspeakable things to Lucy, I just wanted you to know that.
Haha! Questionable age enough for you? :)

Get Kelica in Spring and there isn't a single person she wouldn't fawn over.

Poor Chris, he thinks she's bad now in Autumn, she will have a perminant blush in Spring

Drakerus said:
I don't see anything about where it's located.
Maybe it's because I'm blind.

Halp me ;-;
To be fair, it being in Crocus is my own decision. In the lore they never state where Sabertooth's guild is located. So I just went "fuck it" and said the best guild was in the best city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
To be fair, it being in Crocus is my own decision. In the lore they never state where Sabertooth's guild is located. So I just went "fuck it" and said the best guild was in the best city.
Best guild xD

Drakerus said:
Sometimes I question why people find you de-zyra-ble s a senpai...
ALSO! I'm Draven. This is why I'm the best senpai because well, Draven.

And more Draven.

Everything Draven.

All things Draven.

Draven Draven.

Kyuubey said:
ALSO! I'm Draven. This is why I'm the best senpai because well, Draven.
And more Draven.

Everything Draven.

All things Draven.

Draven Draven.
Aurelion Sol is the only senpai for me

He has a literal god complex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back