Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
images

Or Lucy

Mitchs98 said:
They pronounced it GARJEEL? Which idiot dubbed that O.o
They say it really fast :P

Also I'm Australian so words just sort of meld together when I hear them. "R" to us sounds more like "ah"

So Gah-jee-l sounds just like Garjeel if written in Australia.

We say Aus-trahlia

Does that somewhat make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also on a side-note if anyone is interested.

Kelica is said Kel-ee-ka with the c sounding like a K because reasons.

Valken is said Vaul-ken rather then val-ken because Vaul-ken sounds more badass

Zuka said:

I pronounce it Kel-ci-a despite its spelling >_>. I pronounced Valken Val-ken lel.

Kayzo said:
IT IS SPELLED KELICA!? I thought it was Kelcia.
Yay I pronounced Mizuki rigt

Zuka said:

I kinda guessed the c was supposed to sound like a k, but I didn't think the i was supposed to sound ee.

As I said I'm Australian so vowels just sound different to us. And we tend to condense words. We don't prounce individual syllables instead make them flow together like one big word. We talk fast.

Typical speech.

"Gdaymate, hows wallabyteds brother? Coupleof snagson the barbie? howdya go thisarvey withthe bottleo tripand didya see the priceo fuelat the servo?

Glad grammar doesn't apply to speech xD You pretty much take out all those pauses to

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
As I said I'm Australian so vowels just sound different to us. And we tend to condense words. We don't prounce individual syllables instead make them flow together like one big word. We talk fast.
Typical speech.

"Gdaymate, hows wallabyteds brother? Coupleof snagson the barbie? howdya go thisarvey withthe bottleo tripand didya see the priceo fuelat the servo?
You must be in a different part of Australia from where I was then. Yeah they had accents and such but they weren't to that extent.

Kyuubey said:
You must be in a different part of Australia from where I was then. Yeah they had accents and such but they weren't to that extent.
That was partically thick to show the extent of it. The last sentence I say on a daily basis. :) bloody servo prices. Queenslanders tend to be more on the stronger accent side, especially away from the city and more in the suburbs

Zuka said:
That was partically thick to show the extent of it. The last sentence I say on a daily basis. :) bloody servo prices. Queenslanders tend to be more on the stronger accent side, especially away from the city and more in the suburbs
Whats a servo :0

Zuka said:
Ah that's it then. I definitely wasn't in Queensland. :P But I heard plenty about that part of Australia from my friends. It seems every part of Australia has something to say about the other parts, haha.

Mitchs98 said:
Whats a servo :0
Service station..Petrol station. Fuel station. Where you put petrol in your car :)

Kyuubey said:
Ah that's it then. I definitely wasn't in Queensland. :P But I heard plenty about that part of Australia from my friends. It seems every part of Australia has something to say about the other parts, haha.
Oh yes, we all hate/are annoyed with one another. :) Queensland are pretty much known as bogans (rednecks?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back