Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best not let Adrian find her necklace then :P

I'm still un-decided if the necklace amplifies her abilities or if it it merely like a light that shows to what extent she is using her powers ie low glow for subconscious or high glow for huge magical drain.

@Genon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...to have the magic incorporate requip for the drawing stuff..or to not. I think I might. Requip is fun to use 0:

Zuka said:
Best not let Adrian find her necklace then :P
I'm still un-decided if the necklace amplifies her abilities or if it it merely like a light that shows to what extent she is using her powers ie low glow for subconscious or high glow for huge magical drain.

@Genon
Hold on, what necklace? Also, the second one sounds completely useless.

Mitchs98 said:
Hm...to have the magic incorporate requip for the drawing stuff..or to not. I think I might. Requip is fun to use 0:
Oh that's right, your requip reminded me if that time I wanted to make a Gentlemen Requip user. His powers are simply to requip into different suits/top hats/monicals.

Swauve as hell

Genon said:
Hold on, what necklace? Also, the second one sounds completely useless.
Kelica wears an emerald necklace that glows every time she uses her magic, stronger glows for stronger magic. It was just one of those thing's I always did with no real backstory to it

Zuka said:
Oh that's right, your requip reminded me if that time I wanted to make a Gentlemen Requip user. His powers are simply to requip into different suits/top hats/monicals.
Swauve as hell
Go for it :0. Requip is fun.

Mitchs98 said:
Go for it :0. Requip is fun.
That requires a CS and I'm just as lazy as you, besides he is basically NPC worthy with no real purpose except appearing, changing his suit, saying "Good day" in a british accent and leaving.

I should totally have him appear every time a lady goes to sit so he can pull her seat out for her and close doors behind them.

@Mitchs98

So here's something I was curious about with Requip. Requip on its own does nothing unless you store items in its pocket dimension, but could you theoretically store magic? Like, if someone launched a fireball at me, could I pull a Villager Down+B and just absorb it? Could I then launch it back or would it just disappear from being too far from its caster?

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
So here's something I was curious about with Requip. Requip on its own does nothing unless you store items in its pocket dimension, but could you theoretically store magic? Like, if someone launched a fireball at me, could I pull a Villager Down+B and just absorb it? Could I then launch it back or would it just disappear from being too far from its caster?
Ugh. Villager. >:I

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Ugh. Villager. >:I

[/QUOTE]
Play Fox. Reflector disables almost all of Villager's moves.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Well. Actually. It'd basically be like a portal, except it'd be frozen in time. If you requipped the magic it'd explode in your face, generally. One could make a custom requip where it's basically a physical small pocket dimension to do such a thing, I'd suppose. But otherwise it'd just basically be used to block things, seeing as you can't requip something onto someone else.

Mitchs98 said:
Well. Actually. It'd basically be like a portal, except it'd be frozen in time. If you requipped the magic it'd explode in your face, generally. One could make a custom requip where it's basically a physical small pocket dimension to do such a thing, I'd suppose. But otherwise it'd just basically be used to block things, seeing as you can't requip something onto someone else.
Well, theoretically, couldn't I just open the portal backwards? When I Requip the fireball normally, it's going to be heading towards me at close range. But if I turn the portal around, then it's shooting at my opponent.

Genon said:
Well, theoretically, couldn't I just open the portal backwards? When I Requip the fireball normally, it's going to be heading towards me at close range. But if I turn the portal around, then it's shooting at my opponent.
No. I meant. If you managed to requip a fireball it'd basically be a oneway portal into a pocket dimension. If you tried to retrieve it it'd smack you in the face.

The Gentleman.

He is not the hero Fairytail wants, but the one it needs.

Rewriting the injustices of a century of dead chivalry.

If a door needs opening, he is there.

If a seat needs to be pulled out for a lady, he is there.

If someone is unsure of which spoon to use with entree, he is there.

The Gentleman Knight Rises.

@Salt Lord Make this comic

Zuka said:
The Gentleman.

Do. It.

Zuka said:
The Gentleman.

I'd be willing to help you flesh this character out if you want. He has potential to be so much more than what you've envisioned.

EDIT: We could give him a CS and everything!

Zuka said:
The Gentleman.

I will when my tablet comes in. c:

LeSoraAmari said:
"Raven, the acid bath princess of the darkness"
[media]

[/media]
I tried watching, within the first five seconds it got too cringeworthy for me. I had to leave to preserve my sanity. @Mitchs98, since you've done the honors, care to explain what happened in that video so I don't risk brain damage?

Genon said:
I tried watching, within the first five seconds it got too cringeworthy for me. I had to leave to preserve my sanity. @Mitchs98, since you've done the honors, care to explain what happened in that video so I don't risk brain damage?
I didn't do it..I didn't even watch it. I took one look at it and went lolnope

Genon said:
The girl on the left is "Raven, your acid bath princess of the darkness" and the one on the right is Tara. They are rocking out in Tara's room to My Chemical Romance while they talk about their liked and dislikes

They proceed to say. "We don't know why everyone's so excited about 2009 and the new year as really it's another year of everyone getting closer to death." THEN "Suit yourself humanity congratulations"

They also talk about their love for Edward Cullen and Twilight.

LeSoraAmari said:
The girl on the left is "Raven, your acid bath princess of the darkness" and the one on the right is Tara. They are rocking out in Tara's room to My Chemical Romance while they talk about their liked and dislikes
They proceed to say. "We don't know why everyone's so excited about 2009 and the new year as really it's another year of everyone getting closer to death." THEN "Suit yourself humanity congratulations"

They also talk about their love for Edward Cullen and Twilight.
...I'm 90% sure that's a Poe. I really, really hope it's a Poe. No-one can be this stereotypical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back