Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, alright. Wait, Kelica has her own house?

[/QUOTE]
Sabrina's house. I'm not sure what I want honestly xD I just think it would be cool if Alfie appeared every time she said his name, like a running gag..

Zuka said:
Sabrina's house. I'm not sure what I want honestly xD I just think it would be cool if Alfie appeared every time she said his name, like a running gag..
Poor Chris might think something's up though. D:

Zuka said:
I was thinking of it more as a....reducing there maximum ability? So Tanari full grown is fire based with strong attacks, she gets turned into a child and now can use fire, but only create a small ball of flame at best in her hand, regardless of what she knew before or how much energy she DID have. Like a smaller body is not capable of storing as much magical energy as a bigger one might.
Does that make sense or far fetched?
Ohh. I see. That makes more sense. That makes a lot of sense, actually.

Colt556 said:
Well Gilad could already effortlessly kill someone with his magic. So I don't really agree with the reasoning, but I do agree it shouldn't be possible. There's other types of magic that do that sort of thing. I view the negation as more preventing mages from actually forming their magic. I imagine it like someone trying to light a match and just going up and blowing it out sorta thing.
Oh. That makes sense 0:

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. That makes sense 0:
But in the context of this RP you have precocious child characters like Alicia, who are actually pretty competent wizards despite not having gone through puberty. And don't get me started on Opheila (@Salt Lord). Then again, maybe they're the exception to the rule?

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. That makes sense 0:
As GM I was just wondering if Magical Output was worked that way, that a persons physical size made them limited to the amount of magical output they are able to produce (That is why Guild Master and older people generally are a higher rank?)

As I said there are obviously exceptions as there are some super strong mages that are children. But that is -their- minimum so it makes sense once they are an adult, their powers will dwarf what they are capable of right -now-. Imagine how strong Ophelia and Alicia will be in 10years or 20years?

So it makes sense having the power to do the opposite would actually be a rather devastating ability other then also looking hilarious and strange.

P.S dibs next Guild Master position with this technique.

@Genon Your smart, does that sound plausible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
But in the context of this RP you have precocious child characters like Alicia, who are actually pretty competent wizards despite not having gone through puberty. And don't get me started on Opheila (@Salt Lord). Then again, maybe they're the exception to the rule?
Forgot to tag @Zuka and @Colt556

Genon said:
Don't put anything on me! I just wanted to keep the little girl record for Fairy Tail which Makarov so rudely broke and Cece so rudely couldn't live to bring it back fully!

Genon said:
One could argue one hits their magic cap at differing ages from miniscule to powerful. They wouldn't have full control over it without training and time, but they would have it. It would make mor-

Zuka said:
As GM I was just wondering if Magical Output was worked that was, that a person physical size made them limited to the amount of magical output they are able to produce (That is why Guild Master and older people generally are a higher rank?)
As I said there are obviously exceptions as there are some super strong mages that are children. But that is -there- minimum so it makes sense once they are an adult, their powers will dwarf what they are capable of right -now-. Imagine how strong Ophelia and Alicia will be in 10years or 20years?

So it makes sense having the power to do the opposite would actually be a rather devastating ability other then also looking hilarious and strange.

P.S dibs next Guild Master position with this technique.

@Genon Your smart, does that sound plausible?
That actually makes sense and was along the lines of what I was saying. Their power would be there since they learned how to use magic, it would just require training and time to fully utilize to it's maximum potential.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Don't put anything on me! I just wanted to keep the little girl record for Fairy Tail which Makarov so rudely broke and Cece so rudely couldn't live to bring it back fully!

[/QUOTE]
Technically Precht broke it, xD

But yes! I'll bring Mavis into the roleplay soon and I want the first person she interacts with the be Ophelia because that would be great xD

Mitchs98 said:
One could argue one hits their magic cap at differing ages from miniscule to powerful. They wouldn't have full control over it without training and time, but they would have it. It would make mor-
That actually makes sense and was along the lines of what I was saying. Their power would be there since they learned how to use magic, it would just require training and time to fully utilize to it's maximum potential.
@Zuka

Now I want to see an arc where we meet our future selves, and Alicia and Ophelia are Wizard Saints.

LeSoraAmari said:
Technically Precht broke it, xD
But yes! I'll bring Mavis into the roleplay soon and I want the first person she interacts with the be Ophelia because that would be great xD
Shh.

Genon said:
@Salt Lord
Little girl record? Can you elaborate?
A record of little girls who were Guild Masters for Fairy Tail. Mavis started it by starting Fairy Tail herself, which I guess Precht broke, and Cece failed to successfully bring back, so I made Ophelia.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A record of little girls who were Guild Masters for Fairy Tail. Mavis started it by starting Fairy Tail herself, which I guess Precht broke, and Cece failed to successfully bring back, so I made Ophelia.

[/QUOTE]
Heh.

See I can be smarts occasionally.

@Genon,

I've been itching about this for ages. Kelica in her late 30/40s will be able to command an entire forest legion, like tree ents in Lord of the Rings, along with a squadron of Wolves, Bears, Eagles, Squirrels. She will literally have an army at her disposal.

She will be scary :)

Zuka said:
@Genon,

I've been itching about this for ages. Kelica in her late 30/40s will be able to command an entire forest legion, like tree ents in Lord of the Rings, along with a squadron of Wolves, Bears, Eagles, Squirrels. She will literally have an army at her disposal.

Meanwhile, Ophelia's drowning islands out of rage

Zuka said:
@Genon,

Adrian, in his 30s/40s, would have probably picked up a few more magic types that are easier to control, will have dramatically reduced the cooldown and extended the duration of Shed the Flesh to the point where it becomes a viable and most likely game-breaking spell, and perhaps invented a few new Arcane Spells. I could also see him scouring the world for magical artifacts as befitting his knowledge of magical history.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back