Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can I have love too?

8rQ2DGO.jpg

[QUOTE="Britt-21]lol aww

[/QUOTE]
Alright, finally replied. Took me some time to find your post from earlier.

Gunna post when @Kayzo does. I forgot I had Alicia go after Maya. In the mean time, I might poke someone else to go next to keep things movin'.

It's all good! :D

I dont know why but lavender seems to talk like Carla does xD But has a softer and kinder tone in some cases

Genon said:
@Britt-21
@Salt Lord

@Rhodus

@purplepanda288

That said, he was sporting a very uncomfortable boner despite the fact that he hadn't shown up for that reason. Thankfully, it was hidden from view, both by the darkness of the room and the way his nether regions were...arranged.

He decided to stay silent when Kimberly spoke up. She could talk to Ryu for now. He quite enjoyed the performance. He thought Alfie did well, and he was who Adrian had come to see. He wasn't really able to judge the other contestants. Skin was skin, flesh was flesh. How was he to tell one hourglass figure from another?
WHY DUDE WHY?!

Oh, and I found a somewhat helpful way to label posts. When you haven't posted in a while or you're making an important posts, turn your label into a header, but when your characters are having a small conversation or you've been posting frequently, use normal text for the label but put it in bold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back