Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seraph said:
Name: Taboo Charloon

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted): Human

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 170lbs

Guild and Guild Mark Location: Grimorie Heart (His left eye)

Appearance:

View attachment 240258

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.): Class A

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):

Hand Magic- Taboo creates hands made of energy that resemble white gloves(like master hand from smash bros) that he is capable of commanding at will. He can create many average size hands that he controls with his mind or he can create two giant hands that are about 15 feet wide and 30 feet tall. The large hands can only act when he moves his real hands but the direction and general movement can still be manipulated by his mind.

Snap Blast- By snapping his fingers he creates a concussive blast capable of blast like a cannon. His other hands are capable of doing this as well but not all at the same time. He can only do two at a time because he only has two hands.

Personality: Taboo does not like to fight if he doesn't have to and would prefer to just knock the opponent to some one else. Its not that he is lazy he just doesn't want to fight if he doesn't have to. Other wise, he is nice to the people in his guild and will protect them if need be but he prefers to stay out of most fights. He is usually busy doing something such as cooking or cleaning because it makes him feel useful when his friends are out fighting.

Bio: Taboo was once a member of Fairy Tail but left because he felt under appreciated when he would cook or clean because they never complimented him on his cooking or kept the area clean. So, he left them...not exactly with a vengeance just hoping his new home would treat him better and accept his talents.

Dislikes: Dirt, Garlic, and Being Ignored

Skills: Multitasking, cooking and working as backup.

Other: Asked for a broom and dish gloves for his birthday.
I'm just gunna have to deny this until edits are made. It seems a bit contrived that someone would join an anarchist guild determined to destroy every single light mage because they didn't get complimented on their cooking. .-. Like, just join another light guild or go solo would make more sense.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm just gunna have to deny this until edits are made. It seems a bit contrived that someone would join an anarchist guild determined to destroy every single light mage because they didn't get complimented on their cooking. .-. Like, just join another light guild or go solo would make more sense.
Oh my gosh! That backstory is hilarious!

10/10

He wasn't appreciated for his cooking because Sora is way friggin' better at cooking. Get rekt.

;D;D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98 I'd hate to be a nuisance, but I don't actually know when I'll be able to post. And I wouldn't want to hold things up. So do you think we could put back Maya's turn in the competition until later? ^-^

Back to college today you see *Grumble*

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
@Mitchs98 I'd hate to be a nuisance, but I don't actually know when I'll be able to post. And I wouldn't want to hold things up. So do you think we could put back Maya's turn in the competition until later? ^-^
>_____>. Possibru. I'll do it tommorrow.

Mitchs98 said:
Kim and Kelcia were the contestants that went next. Sora is fawning over Lysander. Alicia is questioning why everyones bikinis are so small and thus inferior to her own coupled with the magic acts/sexy dancing. Chris went all Taurus over Kelcia. Isabella and Lloyd are on their way to Magnolia.
I'd say Lysander's fawning over Sora as much as she's fawning over him! The feels, I drown in them!

Drakerus said:
Oh my gosh! That backstory is hilarious!
10/10
I agree, it is pretty hilarious! It's like a Tohru Honda gone rogue.

Im bored too dont feel bad, I joined another fairy tail rp and im still waiting the rply on that one xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Im bored too dont feel bad, I joined another fairy tail rp and im still waiting the rply on that one xD

[/QUOTE]
Freaking traitor >_>. Jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back