Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]ITSUMONO YORU GA YAMI NI SOMARU KORO

[/QUOTE]
How poetic~

Also, I'm up, but currently I am writing a post :3 and I don't actually believe there was a decision as to who was going first or not.

LeSoraAmari said:
How poetic~
Also, I'm up, but currently I am writing a post :3 and I don't actually believe there was a decision as to who was going first or not.
Thank you~

I voted for Tanari, but I don't think Colt's online... but I don't want to continue on to the contest while no one else is one... Maybe we should have someone else go and wait for the others?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Thank you~
I voted for Tanari, but I don't think Colt's online... but I don't want to continue on to the contest while no one else is one... Maybe we should have someone else go and wait for the others?

[/QUOTE]
You wont get everyone on at the same time, that's why it's forum rp. People respond when they get a chance.

Colt556 said:
You wont get everyone on at the same time, that's why it's forum rp. People respond when they get a chance.
I know. I'm still trying to get used to all this waiting stuff. Where I used to roleplay, everything was different. The minute people went offline was the minute everything died.

So then... who's on first? If no one wants to, I'll have Alfie go. I guess you don't always need to save the best for last, right?

Is everyone okay with Alfie going first?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]So then... who's on first? If no one wants to, I'll have Alfie go. I guess you don't always need to save the best for last, right?
Is everyone okay with Alfie going first?

[/QUOTE]
I am.

Just fucking roll a dice and have Mitch call em up. First, middle, or last we'll still have to wait for them to post once called, so just get to it.

Colt556 said:
Just fucking roll a dice and have Mitch call em up. First, middle, or last we'll still have to wait for them to post once called, so just get to it.
Do this. Please.

Colt556 said:
I'm in the middle of typing something! D:

Oh well. If that's really what people want to do, I can change a few words to have it match whatever place Alfie gets.

Zuka said:
Just go Alfie, then while hes posting well squabble the rest
No, I'll be fine!

In fact, I really don't have to post much. I found a video that matches what Alfie does... just that he's doing it with a lot more ribbons. :v

Someone forgot to tell Alfie this was a bikini contest, all ya gotta do is lay on the sex appeal, not show off your ballerina skills. RIP Alfie's score.

Mitchs98 said:
I was uh..gonna post an announcer..but k.
Shhh...

Colt556 said:
Someone forgot to tell Alfie this was a bikini contest, all ya gotta do is lay on the sex appeal, not show off your ballerina skills. RIP Alfie's score.
Why not be a sexy ballerina?

Oh, and @Colt556 ... It says in Alfie's post that the point wasn't to win. The whole reason he's doing ballet and using magic is because that's how he activates those Lacrima he was placing around the streets in that other dimension of his. He's stealing energy of some sort. I forgot to mention his gem glowed after the act... I'm gonna do that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back