Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
I'd say no if you hadn't just joined the family, hail Sithis and all that jazz. But yeah sure
Two for Kyuubey, as she takes priority <3
She can have the two ...even though she No'd me a lot. But, woo and stuff I get a slice xD

Neferiti said:
She can have the two ...even though she No'd me a lot. But, woo and stuff I get a slice xD
No.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'd say no if you hadn't just joined the family, hail Sithis and all that jazz. But yeah sure
Two for Kyuubey, as she takes priority <3
Yay I love you! :3 Like that picture I posted before, I love you because you give me yummy food. C:

Kyuubey said:
No.
Yay I love you! :3 Like that picture I posted before, I love you because you give me yummy food. C:
...You can have your slice back...just say something other than no!! *cries*

Isune said:
(shoves into perv corner and puts dunce cap on head)
I've been in the perv corner for a long time, buddy. And the dunce cap? That's been on my head a while too~

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I've been in the perv corner for a long time, buddy. And the dunce cap? That's been on my head a while too~

[/QUOTE]
The perv corner is my property, you people just squat on it.

WoodenZebra said:
sorry I was grounded.I probably will be back on next week./So waitplz
._. Lil too late..but I don't plan on the arc ending for a week or two so you'll have time.

I feel like Ophelia's gonna be that one who just slaps the ass of everyone in the competition. "Way to go, uhh... you! Nice ass!"

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I feel like Ophelia's gonna be that one who just slaps the ass of everyone in the competition. "Way to go, uhh... you! Nice ass!"

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 she reaches Alicia. Yay awkward moments.

Mitchs98 said:
Inb4 she reaches Alicia. Yay awkward moments.
A fourteen-year-old slapping the ass of someone slightly older. Yay awkward moments...

What about Gilad? If he does end up participating... "Learn some respect, child!" "Get a smaller ass, Grandpa."

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A fourteen-year-old slapping the ass of someone slightly older. Yay awkward moments...
What about Gilad? If he does end up participating... "Learn some respect, child!" "Get a smaller ass, Grandpa."

[/QUOTE]
Alicia is 10, bro.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Even better!
Wait, what's a ten-year-old girl doing in a swimsuit competition?!

[/QUOTE]
For fun. Plus Fairy Tail. Problem.

Kayzo said:
And she's Mizuki's
Stahp with the images.

I need to go for another few hours (if not, I'll be on tomorrow). Bye! Try not to start the body-showing and ass-slapping without me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back