Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
That won't help you. Lockpicking is at 100, lol~ > :D
My locks are at 450, not even a skeletal key or eternal lock picks will help >.> <.< as they change so frequently you'll never get in >.>, better close meh windows ... Oh, wait! you can't get in that way ^^

Mitchs98 said:
This is a formal notice to state your activity as well as show you are fine with the time skip happening in a day or so. Like or quote this post to show you are active and ready for the skip. The roster is now fully updated and the Sign Ups tab cleared of inactive sheets and OOC chatter as well.
I missed this! D:

In case the skip hasn't already happened, and if Genon is fine as well, I'm ready!

Neferiti said:
My locks are at 450, not even a skeletal key or eternal lock picks will help >.> <.< as they change so frequently you'll never get in >.>, better close meh windows ... Oh, wait! you can't get in that way ^^
The Dark Brotherhood always finds a way. You are never safe MWAHAHA

Unless you join us?

So my little girl was sick the other day, then I was sick, now she's screaming with an earache while I'm coughing up a lung. Damn you cruel world!!

Neferiti said:
I will join you... yes...yes mwahaha and all that >.>
Yayyyyyyy!

Google The Dark Brotherhood. I can't reveal their identity here ^o^

You are now a daughter of Sithis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I just want to know how she plans to get back at him so I can plan a strategic counter

Zuka said:
I thought the ending saying you'd have to do alot to be crazy here was kinda funny. And true
OK then. I just thought it was the logical conclusion of living in Fiore. So I guess we're on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back