Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
The Grace and Gilad situation is technically in the past, it's either over by now or winding down. Basically, while they were fighting scrubs that's when everyone else was first entering the dungeon and stumbling around. Hence why there weren't really any guards, all the guards were busy fighting Gilad and Grace. But at the rate Kayzo's posting...... we may never catch up rofl.
Hmm. Okay. That makes sense lmao. I was only asking because I was going to bring Masaki back into the roleplay because I've not seen of him for weeks, and him finding Grace would've been a good starting point. But if that's all over I'll have to think of another way to get him involved again. Lmao.

Zuka said:
Why are we all whispering? There is literally only 4 of us on...................
I'll reply to your post IC after Mitch has posted for Lucian c:

LeSoraAmari said:
Hmm. Okay. That makes sense lmao. I was only asking because I was going to bring Masaki back into the roleplay because I've not seen of him for weeks, and him finding Grace would've been a good starting point. But if that's all over I'll have to think of another way to get him involved again. Lmao.
Unfortunately Gilad is dominating all of Grace's... time.. so Masaki will just have to wait outside.

LeSoraAmari said:
Can't wait Hibiki-kun!

My girl is going through something of a deep depression/shock/trauma so someone will probably have to snap her out of it because if a random blast rains she won't even bother to move.

I assume Draneri got sent to where-ever @Necr0Danc3r went so I should probably respond to that.

But she is somewhat just a Zombie flesh and not much use to talk to xD

Zuka said:
Can't wait Hibiki-kun!
My girl is going through something of a deep depression/shock/trauma so someone will probably have to snap her out of it because if a random blast rains she won't even bother to move.
Luckily Halphas can create powerful shields of pure cosmic energy. Hue.

Colt556 said:
Unfortunately Gilad is dominating all of Grace's... time.. so Masaki will just have to wait outside.
Oh LMAO

Zuka said:
I assume Draneri got sent to where-ever @Necr0Danc3r went so I should probably respond to that.
But she is somewhat just a Zombie flesh and not much use to talk to xD
Oh no, she went to another one of the Scientist's labs. Next time she shows up she'll be in tip-top shape except for maybe some mental trauma from various experiments. Depends how strong mentally she is.

Colt556 said:
Oh no, she went to another one of the Scientist's labs. Next time she shows up she'll be in tip-top shape except for maybe some mental trauma from various experiments. Depends how strong mentally she is.
Girl's been around for like, 300 years, I'm sure a scientist poking needles into her and studying her regeneration is nothing that terrifying for her.

Hell she might want to move in and save the trouble of finding Prey.

Vacation time.

It's annoying that I never made it so that Masaki had any siblings. The anime he comes from gives me too many photos that would work for such a thing. Dammit.

BUT IM FINDING CUTE GRASAKI MOMENTS.

Happy Red Mage] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL] does Tanari have a sword and can she make passages/etc. with it?
Yes she does have a sword, but what do you mean 'passages'? Like bust down walls?

Zuka said:
Girl's been around for like, 300 years, I'm sure a scientist poking needles into her and studying her regeneration is nothing that terrifying for her.
Hell she might want to move in and save the trouble of finding Prey.

Vacation time.
Fair enough. The Scientist will probably throw her some people to feed on as part of testing anyways.

Colt556 said:
Yes she does have a sword, but what do you mean 'passages'? Like bust down walls?
Fair enough. The Scientist will probably throw her some people to feed on as part of testing anyways.
Yes.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Yes.

[/QUOTE]
Well, yeah. Knocking down walls aint exactly that difficult for her. Why?

Colt556 said:
This one tastes like chicken.

This one tastes like beef.

No seriously, how do you make them taste like different meat sources? Seriously? How?

Zuka said:
This one tastes like chicken.
This one tastes like beef.

No seriously, how do you make them taste like different meat sources? Seriously? How?
It's science, I aint gotta explain shit.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]No need to be so...
edgy.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_nzv3sbir9B1v2y42bo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back