Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mykinkaiser said:
Who would that be in Grey's clothes though?
His energetic and flirty trap sidekick of course.

05e10dcd4bf44f39a0c11523aa4cd425.png

Mykinkaiser said:
I meant of our characters
Of the currently existing characters I don't see any of them fitting the bill. Aint no blondes that cute and that flat after all.

Zuka said:
I have so many posts to do I'm getting a migraine... help!
Good luck.

Also on an unrelated note, I shoulda made a trap instead of a lamia. This RP is sorely lacking traps.

84b623244df79a1d0d8d2038b37a98b0.png

Zuka said:
Mayaaaaaaaaa Millie's parents are PICKKKKIINNG ON MEEEE *adorbs face while reaching behind and slipping his hand down the back of her skirt*
@LeSoraAmari
*That very next day, council soldiers appeared at Millie's family home to arrest her parents after recovering some 'evidence'*

Lol JOKE IF ONLY IT WORKED FOR VALKEN LIKE THAT.

Maya: Good. Maybe it'll teach you to stop being a perv. Sicko.

@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
Oh shit....your on....

*runs to make a post*
xD

It's not like I've just been reading through 600 + posts on the OOC. Legit about 30 or so pages. Lmao.

LeSoraAmari said:
Are Grace and Gilad still fighting scrubs?
The Grace and Gilad situation is technically in the past, it's either over by now or winding down. Basically, while they were fighting scrubs that's when everyone else was first entering the dungeon and stumbling around. Hence why there weren't really any guards, all the guards were busy fighting Gilad and Grace. But at the rate Kayzo's posting...... we may never catch up rofl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back