Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Might throw Tyson in there for the hell of if xD

[/QUOTE]
Speaking of tyson how close are on finding the right magic for him

Kayzo said:
He's even worse than she thought! Millie's parents are going to have an intervention if they find out
Mayaaaaaaaaa Millie's parents are PICKKKKIINNG ON MEEEE *adorbs face while reaching behind and slipping his hand down the back of her skirt*

@LeSoraAmari

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Speaking of tyson how close are on finding the right magic for him

[/QUOTE]
I've done found him magic I call it feast he absorbs the power from his foes and adds it to his own. But he has to make contact for his foes in order for it to work, and keep that contact.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]GO get her girl

[/QUOTE]
D:<

I'ma have Valken cut you up if you keep dissing Milken.

MR FIORE AND BIKINI BABE need to be together.

Zuka said:
Mikado riding in straddling a huge Anti-Tank Cannon.
"....enough Barrel for ya?...."
Guns are actually very versatile and can be used for a variety of functions. One more reason Mikado shall reign supreme over Valken.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]lol sorry mate

[/QUOTE]
I feel like you intentionally made him taller xD funny thing is I looked up the height and weight of Tyson's face claim

The Iskander dude's magic triggers my OCD. Magma isn't an element, it's literally just super-heated rock. The dude's literally eating rocks. Cooled magma? That's called rock. Dude may as well be an earth god slayer since that's basically what he is.

Zuka said:
Mayaaaaaaaaa Millie's parents are PICKKKKIINNG ON MEEEE *adorbs face while reaching behind and slipping his hand down the back of her skirt*
@LeSoraAmari
Colt556 said:
Is it finally Mikado's time to shine?
Millie's parents: you shouldn't be dating a man who still runs to his mom. Why not that short girls with the guns? She's the most manly person around.

Colt556 said:
The Iskander dude's magic triggers my OCD. Magma isn't an element, it's literally just super-heated rock. The dude's literally eating rocks. Cooled magma? That's called rock. Dude may as well be an earth god slayer since that's basically what he is.
Iskander....whats that again? I know it's a place but from where I forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
Millie's parents: you shouldn't be dating a man who still runs to his mom. Why not that short girls with the guns? She's the most manly person around.
You obviously forgot about Tyson cD

Kayzo said:

*jumps out the window* FROSTY UNDERSTANDS ME

Colt556 said:
DO rock float on magma?

Also since it's not inside the earth, isn't it actually lava?

Solemn Jester]Iskander....whats that again? I know it's a place but from where I forget. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iskandar said:
Iskandar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/URL]

AKA Alexander the Great

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I feel like you intentionally made him taller xD funny thing is I looked up the height and weight of Tyson's face claim

[/QUOTE]
i did the same

Colt556 said:
why you gotta hate man? Why?(:'()

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]DO rock float on magma?
Also since it's not inside the earth, isn't it actually lava?

[/QUOTE]
Everything floats on top of magma/lava until it slowly melts. But yes, since it's above ground it's lava.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]i did the same
why you gotta hate man? Why?(:'()

[/QUOTE]
Because you're an Earth god slayer trying to pretend he's cooler than he is. Leave the fire magic to the lazy chick and the edgy samurai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back