Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
I'M TRYING TO SET UP YOUR BLOODY SHIP ACCEPT EMMERICH GRINDING INTO YOUR BACK OR SO HELP ME I WILL SEND A SPRING KELICA ON HIM
xD
.... Okay I acceptt then xD

I think Lav would be flattered that he's... Excited. xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21].... Okay I acceptt then xD
I think Lav would be flattered that he's... Excited. xD

[/QUOTE]
But he's not excited over her just the fact he just skull fucked some Mages D:

@Kayzo

Valken meanwhile will have bonererectus because Millie's naked and pressed in all over him.

Plus he will look over her shoulder and see her big titties all smooshed all into Lavy.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I had a rp character who was every sexual and violent like that he did that to alot of characters xD

[/QUOTE]
He was actually a berserker as well xD

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
Valken meanwhile will have bonererectus because Millie's naked and pressed in all over him.

Plus he will look over her shoulder and see her big titties all smooshed all into Lavy.
I'm surprised that they're still dating seeing that Millie hates perverts.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Noah walks in seeing Kelica on Emmerich. Thunderclouds form around himas he enters his Baal take over. He and emmerich enters an alpha fight

[/QUOTE]
Emmerich would fight him, not for honor but just to fight someone xDDD

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Right and there goes your Alpa Fight you've been craving

[/QUOTE]
Might throw Tyson in there for the hell of if xD

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Right and there goes your Alpa Fight you've been craving

[/QUOTE]
D: I'm sorry please continue <3

Kayzo said:
I'm surprised that they're still dating seeing that Millie hates perverts.
P.s. He is a closet pervert, he does it secretly and she is too innocent to notice

"Please Millie get on my shoulders so we can look through the crowds!" Valken evil grin.

Zuka said:
P.s. He is a closet pervert, he does it secretly and she is too innocent to notice
"Please Millie get on my shoulders so we can look through the crowds!" Valken evil grin.
OMG POOR MILLY xD

Zuka said:
He's even worse than she thought! Millie's parents are going to have an intervention if they find out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back